OFF TOPIC CONVERSATIONS

Coffee94

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What exactly is the topic at hand in each tenants apt? 

I ask again, if someone posts something off topic can I report it and make it go away? If Dave and Robwin start talking their funny nonsense, can I make their posts disappear here too?  If people start talking about rollercoasters or food they like can I make that vanish too?  

What are acceptable things to post in the official thread? The rules do not state this. I don't think they even reference the idea of staying on topic. 

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Board of any Apartment.

( Complaints about this Rule Change can be Posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread )  

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language. 

Any Violation of the Rules will Result in Warnings Given with a Possibility of being Having Forum Privileges Revoked for a Specified Time or being Banned Depending on the Severity of what had Transpired.

6) Treat all Administrators and Moderators with Respect.

This again. Geeze. At least it's in a appropriate section...

If you don't like a poster's comment, they can easily be put on an ignore list.

Or -- do like was done on Usenet and BBS systems in the old days: just scroll past them. Simple. If you react to an infuriating comment with your own reply, then you are violating a rule of all Forums: Don't feed the trolls.

The apartment threads are for discussing the tenants, not our own personal vanity or by perpetuating vindictive flame wars and feuds. We have a topic for that. And harping on the same belabored opinion is not conducive to any sort of constructive discussion.

We don't ban any fucking "dirty" words here.

Everybody: and this is for EVERYBODY, please just stay on topic for the section's topic, don't flame bait, and don't feed the trolls, or we Mods will get pissed. We hate dealing with this shit.

Simple.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Why thank you! Thank you very much actually. People like to treat me like I'm just spouting trash. I'm not! Very rarely do I do that. No, almost everything I have to say is to make a point. The fact that people fall back to their go to's to make themselves think they have me pegged, fail, and in my view fail badly to understand what it is that I am actually saying. Being right has a certain quality of legitimacy to it, I think. Actually makes my job here pretty easy, because I can see right through it all. 

you're very welcome!!  anyone can see that you are a very thought out poster and don't spew a bunch of BS as i am known to do and you make very valid points with them.  it get's tiresome tiptoeing around the forum because of all the lefties we have on it and i commend you on doing a very thorough job with your posts.  it makes me want to go back and read all your posts lol.  i guess i need to just keep my speculations and beliefs to myself from now on because at this stage in my life,  i don't have the desire or willpower to put that kind of thought into my posts.  Stay strong Amy3,  i support you 100%!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, happyone said:

I would say that saying someone is boring is personal opinion, but not necessarily bullying.  However making fun of someone, regardless of the reason, is IMO bullying.  The problem is unfortunately,

only a few of the tenant participants actually respond to what is being said about them if at all--and in the RLC case, it is not allowed.   If a person has something said about them, they should be able to respond IMO.

Hi happy, that is total b.s. There is a lot of speculation going on about the tenants, and if it's not mean or nasty it's fun to do it on here for us. It might not be funny to a tenant and they should be able to respond. Why is this exist, and if since breaks it on RLC, what are the consequences?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi happy, that is total b.s. There is a lot of speculation going on about the tenants, and if it's not mean or nasty it's fun to do it on here for us. It might not be funny to a tenant and they should be able to respond. Why is this exist, and if since breaks it on RLC, what are the consequences?

There are some RLC Tenants do read the Forums. Nothing can be done about that.  There is the odd Tenant here and there that has responded to some Posts made regarding them but if RLC see's it they will have the Tenant Terminate their Account. If they do not Comply and Terminate the Account then RLC will shut their Cam Feed down until such Accounts have been Terminated. There is the odd Tenant that skips under RLC's Radar and goes undetected.  Other Apartment Sites do not seem to have a Policy in Regards to their Tenants Participation in the Forum Boards.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are some RLC Tenants do read the Forums. Nothing can be done about that.  There is the odd Tenant here and there that has responded to some Posts made regarding them but if RLC see's it they will have the Tenant Terminate their Account. If they do not Comply and Terminate the Account then RLC will shut their Cam Feed down until such Accounts have been Terminated. There is the odd Tenant that skips under RLC's Radar and goes undetected.  Other Apartment Sites do not seem to have a Policy in Regards to their Tenants Participation in the Forum Boards.

And that was the point I was trying to make--the tenants should be able to respond to what is said about them.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1