Anise & Killian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

What happened to the other girl? She left?

Apparently she left. 

She was not happy, my guess is because of his bad performance. Alcohol could be a factor too. 

actyally what happend in the second round was very wrong,it was playing with the limits of rape, she said more than once that the other guy to leave,and said few times no,yet at some point at the end the guy could be considered that he is puting actually physical force against her,i'm glad it finsih in the way it finish cause things could get much worse, im very skeptical about thoose two guys 😕

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

actyally what happend in the second round was very wrong,it was playing with the limits of rape, she said more than once that the other guy to leave,and said few times no,yet at some point at the end the guy could be considered that he is puting actually physical force against her,i'm glad it finsih in the way it finish cause things could get much worse, im very skeptical about thoose two guys 😕

For them this isn't enough.. they need to fulfill their needs
Glad wasn't only me to see the same thing.. Especially someone that understand the talk.. tks for your comment