B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Fire...look at them now and that's total bollocks. Hardly the reactions of a scared girl. I've tried to be sensible here but I suggest you draw a line under this one before you embarrass yourself...Just a bit of friendly advice. 😉

don't need your advice thanks, you will have the same destiny of happyone very soon it will be more simple

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

don't need your advice thanks, you will have the same destiny of happyone very soon it will be more simple

awwwwwww--he must be saying he put me on ignore-doesn't like my humor either--I'm crushed 😏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

Just do it man!...I've never been on anyone's ignore list but there's a certain buzz about it. You ARE THE MAIN MAN my friend. Ignoring Happyman and Naga takes some doing...You should maybe look at 1 or 2 of the bad guys instead, Oh, I get it..you just don't like sarcasm...Well I'll chat with Happy and see if we can tone it down a bit, just for you...but in the mean time I suggest you watch some Blackadder :biggrin:

Ok Thes and SC...I've finished with this ridiculous argument. Let Firewall IGNORE me, but it won't go the the Rants thread...I might be upset for a few days but I'll try to get over it...😏

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, firewall said:

she said something at the end before left the bed " it's horrible" if i heard good

Just after he noticed the broken condom he said to her "Baby" then she said "what" and he said "condom broke" she said "what" and he said again "condom broke' and she immediately sat up turned to him and said "fuck". I think her period just ended and if she is regular (this is a big point) then she has a few days where she is safer.

• Like 1