B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

8 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Your right, I should follow the circle jerk and think unicorns when I hear hoof beats.  She is a devil and hopped up on goofballs.  Chemical castration for the lot of them.

Seriously lol i've seen people do similar stuff drunk  but someone on "nose candy"? chase and almost catch up to a damn car naked i'm almost positive she was just drunk off her ass.

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

It's not the first time. She will be ok 

8 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Oh no, somebody is drunk and sleep deprived.  Call the authorities and close the apartment!

She doesn't need to be kicked out of the apartment, she just needs 10 hours of sleep.

I agree! And I think it's wonderful that it happens in the apartment where we can watch them! What do people imagine that they do when they go out and come home stoned?! This is their life, this is real, this is great and fun! ❤️

I have said before that I'm not a fan of the supposedly "sexy" lingeree/night gowns. And why would anyone wear a bathing suit at home? I love the way Debby is dressed. She has just thrown on a loose shirt ontop of her panties. True lazy Sunday, after a wild night. It used to be the standard dress code in R1.
❤️