B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

Noldus

once again a long discussion about what the girls do outside the apartments, I repeat the same comment I made now on B4, that two balls, everyone will remain of their own idea, a tip, sign up for VHTV, the girls are always at home and you always have sex with men, women and anything else

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Yes i know there is a strict rule enforcement of posting tenants private details and yet this trolling or negative comments towards RLC tenants is been allowed.

You are correct. However, idle speculation, even if ridiculous or absurd, is just a guess by the poster, and is acceptable. And if you can't say something nice about a tenant, you should explain why you feel they misbehaved.

Specific real information about the tenants that could harm them or affect their lives outside of the apartments should be kept to yourself and perhaps your PM friends.

Also, if a poster irritates you, put them on your Ignore list or just scroll past them. It's rather simple to do either one.

il y a 5 minutes, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

You are correct. However, idle speculation, even if ridiculous or absurd, is just a guess by the poster, and is acceptable. And if you can't say something nice about a tenant, you should explain why you feel they misbehaved.

Specific real information about the tenants that could harm them or affect their lives outside of the apartments should be kept to yourself and perhaps your PM friends.

Also, if a poster irritates you, put them on your Ignore list or just scroll past them. It's rather simple to do either one.

Yes i know i do ignore them but it not my benefit but if the tenants read the comments they could be deeply upset about like for example when everyone was calling Sara previous BF homeless that is not right as if someone was actually homeless they know it's no laughing matter but some members just don't get it. Also what evidence was there but pure speculation. Specualtion which has repercussions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Foamy, for me it is a matter of degree.  I get irritated at some posters at times, but no need to put them on ignore.  It is the constant verbal abuse by some that anger me and I am sure others.

Putting that person on ignore, does not eliminate the continuation of that behavior for others already in the forum, but also to those who would like to be a part are subjected to .

That in itself is enough to discourage new participants IMO and the only solution is reinstating a permanent ban for those individuals that insist on displaying that type of behavior and continuous trolling. 

• Like 2