B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The only solution is to report the post.

The problem is that the posts normally do not break any rules, they are a borderline continuous assault on the girls, some participants of RLC. 

And reporting posts, just get the poster a warning or a time out--only to return to do the same thing over again.  There is not longer any real enforcement left for trolling.  

Just bring the dudes back,want to see a big orgy with the girls,start in livingroom..then they all move to bathroom(somehow all will manage to  fit in it..then continues in the the best bedroom..Sara bedroom.Must last 37 hours,pauses to refuel of course,go!

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Potrebbero avere un account IG aperto ma ciò che pubblicano su IG non deve essere pubblicato nei forum. Questa è considerata la loro vita privata e ciò che ne fanno non interessa agli altri. Ecco perché abbiamo delle regole per impedire che tali contenuti vengano pubblicati.

do you know what social networks are and why they were created? to share moments of your PRIVATE life with other people, and there are people followed by thousands or millions of people,

il y a 2 minutes, happyone a dit :

The problem is that the posts normally do not break any rules, they are a borderline continuous assault on the girls, some participants of RLC. 

And reporting posts, just get the poster a warning or a time out--only to return to do the same thing over again.  There is not longer any real enforcement left for trolling.  

Yes i know there is a strict rule enforcement of posting tenants private details and yet this trolling or negative comments towards RLC tenants is been allowed.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

do you know what social networks are and why they were created? to share moments of your PRIVATE life with other people, and there are people followed by thousands or millions of people,

Share moments of their private lives.  Their Private Life has no meaning of being posted. The Topics are about the Apartments and what goes on inside not outside.  We'll leave it at that. I am not debating the issue.  Rules are in place for such things so everyone will have to abide and follow them.   You want to discuss their Private life then start a PM Group and share it there but not in the open.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Condividi i momenti della loro vita privata. La loro vita privata non ha alcun significato di essere pubblicato. Gli argomenti riguardano gli appartamenti e ciò che accade dentro e fuori. Lo lasceremo a quello. Non sto discutendo il problema. Esistono regole per tali cose, quindi tutti dovranno attenersi e seguirle. Vuoi discutere della loro vita privata, quindi avviare un gruppo PM e condividerlo lì, ma non all'aperto.

tell me who it is who knows what they are doing outside and I will ask them in private then, but I doubt that they will tell me the truth, this is the problem, it has nothing to do with knowing it in private

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

tell me who it is who knows what they are doing outside and I will ask them in private then, but I doubt that they will tell me the truth, this is the problem, it has nothing to do with knowing it in private

They are just a likely not to tell you the truth in the open forum as well--so what is your point in wanting to know in the open forum when  someone  is not telling the truth anyway??? 

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

È probabile che non ti dica la verità anche nel forum aperto, quindi qual è il tuo punto di discussione nel forum aperto quando qualcuno non dice comunque la verità ??? 

perhaps the fact of what I mean when I say I know what they are doing outside is not clear ... NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW THE LOCAL NAME WHERE THEY GO, THE WAY, OR THE HOME ADDRESS