B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

7 minutes ago, socrates1 said:

3rd time ever I have seen a dick in her mouth out of all the times I have seen her fuck

She was practicing and I think taking lessons from Jessica earlier in the day. They each had their vibrators and dildos in their mouths. I saw her suck on Leo a few times and even took him deep. Then she sucked this guys friend for about 10 seconds in Sara's bed.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Again, I never saw this guy cum. I looked at replay as much as I could stand his hairy ass and never saw it either. Leo came inside her a number of times so I assumed she was at least on some birth control.

Yeah very true I can't imagine the blue balls this guy must have.  Leo never used a condom and used to pull out and spray it everywhere.

One thing for sure if i could have sex with one of this girls in b1 i would choose Sara,she seems a lot more fun and wild in bed,Jessica..no ideia how she is in sex(could be great or a dead fish)..talking about dead fish..last one in line would be Stella,she barely moves,doesn't like to go down at all and looks just boring.Lets go Sara😁.

il y a 44 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

My neighbors don't do it ................😄

I do look forward for mine to do it lol... she is a hot milf (IMO of cos) and a very caring & friendly neighbour.

When I was in Barcelona, I saw one of my neighbours sun-bathing at her balcony but that was it.

Not sure anyone could really see much of B1's balcony though.