Middle East War Reporting

itsme

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well that guy what did he do in Iraq? As I know they did not invite him to be there. 

But on the other hand the US troops have no right to be there too as the war in 2005 was without a mandate of the United Nations and therefore a breach of international law. Other states get sanctioned for doing so... 🙄

Our intelligence had learned that he was planning attacks to kill our diplomats in Iraq as was done to our diplomats in Bengahzi. I guess we could have taken the Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton approach and allowed them to kill our diplomats, but thank God they are no longer in charge.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean like Putin and Russia followed the rules when they invaded Crimea, and the members of the great U.N. sat there with their fingers up their asses and did absolutely nothing. But "The One" Barack Obama in his infinite wisdom did send the Ukrainians blankets and sea rations to protect themselves from  Russian tanks. It was not until President Trump came into office that anti-tank Javelin Missiles were sent to Ukraine.

They broke the international law as well. Yes delivering more weapons into a country works for sure. Like it did in Afghanistan and so many other countries... 🤔

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well nobody forces the US to have their troops in Iraq. It was a bad decision and a war crime attacking Iraq and all that was the beginning of the IS. What do you think will happen when the US destabilize Iran? We will have one more failed state like the USA caused in so many other countries and we will have even more terrorists. You try to extinguish fire with gasoline

About the UN. Nobody is corrupt there. It is the only legal institution in the world declaring war and applying sanctions to states. The US with their imperialistic foreign policy do not like it for sure 🙄

51IZH2Tww4L.jpg

No, hopefully the people of Iran will overthrow their oppressive war mongering regime.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Our intelligence had learned that he was planning attacks to kill our diplomats in Iraq as was done to our diplomats in Bengahzi. I guess we could have taken the Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton approach and allowed them to kill our diplomats, but thank God they are no longer in charge.

So you perfer cold blooded murder instead? 

The west in its infinite wisdom has sure fucked up the middle east, they all want to keep their noses out. If the middle east want to blow each other to bits let em carry on and do it. The problem comes because they have one commodity that the rest of the world wants and that's that dreaded word....oil.

Sad and selfish world eh.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

No, hopefully the people of Iran will overthrow their oppressive war mongering regime.

Hopefully...

And war mongering regime... Tell me how many countries the Iran attacked in the last years. And tell me how many the US did...

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

The west in its infinite wisdom has sure fucked up the middle east, they all want to keep their noses out. If the middle east want to blow each other to bits let em carry on and do it. The problem comes because they have one commodity that the rest of the world wants and that's that dreaded word....oil.

Sad and selfish world eh.

Yes I totally agree. The west has no business at all in the middle east... 

• Upvote 1

So we are suppose to do nothing and allow him to kill our people at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad? The general was a ruthless killer who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people through the actions of terrorists groups that he over saw.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But Iran is developing nuclear warheads and building ICBMs to deliver those warheads anywhere in the world, and they have openly promised to remove Israel from the face of the earth. At their rallies in Tehran they routinely burn the American flag and shout "Death to America". So with those threats are the U.S. and Israel to sit by and watch Iran develop nuclear warheads and ICBMs?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So we are suppose to do nothing and allow him to kill our people at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad? The general was a ruthless killer who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people through the actions of terrorists groups that he over saw.

A difficult situation huh? 😉

Let me give you a lesson in history:

The Iran (Known as Persia) at that time got a new prime minister in 1953 who was no longer willing to give a large amount of the money they made with oil to the foreign oil companies from the US. So the CIA initiated a coup (Operation Ajax) to get a guy in power who will continue to deliver the oil to US companies. The Shah who was a dictator and opressed the people but it was no problem for the USA. Because they got their oil. So the islamistic resistance build up and the result we all know and see today. 

The USA now have to deal with it but they were the ones causing it. As you sow, so you shall reap.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Iran is developing nuclear warheads and building ICBMs to deliver those warheads anywhere in the world

There is no proof for that at all. 

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

At their rallies in Tehran they routinely burn the American flag and shout "Death to America".

I can understand seeing the (illegal) sactions the US put on Iran. This is the way to build new terrorists not to fight them...

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So when Saddam invaded Kuwait the world was to sit by and do nothing?  If not for the U.S. presence what would stop Iran from invading Iraq or SaudiArabia since Iran is not allied with Putin and the Chinese?