Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Well, I did say I LOVE eating pussy. 😊

How do you prepare it buddy?,grilled,boiled,roasted.?πŸ˜€Do you have Tiger bread with itπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Enlighten us pal please.πŸ˜€

It sounds PurrfectπŸ˜€

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/20/2019 at 4:15 AM, ashleyxyz said:

What's wrong with this? Maybe it's not that exciting for us, I like it, but it's awesome for them. I love to just have my Guy lay back, close his eyes, and I take him for a trip to the moon and backΒ 

Seems to me pretty exaggerated a trip to the moon and back thanks to a quick handjob.
Then Bart, Sean, Barney, Jules, etc. should do a trip to Sirio, Orione, Cassiopea, Aldebaran and backΒ  ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, budda said:

Seems to me pretty exaggerated a trip to the moon and back thanks to a quick handjob.
Then Bart, Sean, Barney, Jules, etc. should do a trip to Sirio, Orione, Cassiopea, Aldebaran and backΒ  ?

Haha, I guess I'm boasting a bit, but you gotta keep it wet giving a handjob. Β that would be enough to put him in orbitΒ πŸ˜‹

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Gee, what a terrible thing to be ready for, Melissa soft wet lips, and slippery tongue. Sounds awful!

Especially if she has been eating garlic,Oh wait a minute which lips are you referring too Ash!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Like 1
  • Haha 1