Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #4

6 minutes ago, squish said:

I was thinking the same thing. The departure of Nina, Herman and Lola were I think body blows to VH plus all the incoming cammers. Few of the new apartments nowadays pass my five second test. Tempted to give subscription a rest for a while to see whether or not the problem is that my pleasure receptors have become jaded. I would not blame Melissa for becoming jaded. She must yearn for a life away from the cams.

What's your 5 sec test then pal?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

What's your 5 sec test then pal?

It's when you see a new site for the first time. First impressions are very important. I can usually tell within this time whether I am interested enough in the occupants to continue watching or not, or to put it another way I can usually tell quite easily if I am not likely to be as interested as I would be as compared with my favourite apartments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

It's when you see a new site for the first time. First impressions are very important. I can usually tell within this time whether I am interested enough in the occupants to continue watching or not, or to put it another way I can usually tell quite easily if I am not likely to be as interested as I would be as compared with my favourite apartments.

Have you ever been proved wrong either way?