Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

11 hours ago, gogism said:

you both should first realize it's - not the Queen, hehe

Brief history: Nora was THE Queen of CC. But then she abdicated her throne, went to a Convent, and came back as Mother Superior at the Barcelona Home for Wayward Girls.

There were many Princesses: Irma was thought to be a replacement for Queen Nora, but didn't have the backing of enough of us peasants, and she didn't quite get crowned throughout the kingdom.

Leora was always the Goddess, because any ancient Greek sculpture of a goddess would say she she was so perfectly formed, she must be an incarnation of Aphrodite or Venus.

Now, Eva --the tenant, not the dog -- she's in a realm of beauty of her own.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Brief history: Nora was THE Queen of CC. But then she abdicated her throne, went to a Convent, and came back as Mother Superior at the Barcelona Home for Wayward Girls.

There were many Princesses: Irma was thought to be a replacement for Queen Nora, but didn't have the backing of enough of us peasants, and she didn't quite get crowned throughout the kingdom.

Leora was always the Goddess, because any ancient Greek sculpture of a goddess would say she she was so perfectly formed, she must be an incarnation of Aphrodite or Venus.

Now, Eva --the tenant, not the dog -- she's in a realm of beauty of her own.

Yes the old days, you are quite correct Nova was. I do miss her tits.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Now, Eva --the tenant, not the dog -- she's in a realm of beauty of squirrelyher own.

I like Nora, but she was before my time. I did see her later and still, I wonder who she was. Thanks, squirrely guy!