Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She likely told hiom she'll be coming home soon.  I figure sometime in November she'll leave before the Visa expires.  Then it will be 60 days before she can leave Russia for another trip.

IF she's on a visitor 90 day visa she'll only be around for another 10 to 14 days, but looking at the way she's been stocking up with toiletries, buying new clothes not forgetting her new toy, and the little plant on the coffee table, one has to wonder just how long she's going to be around, has she got a work permit?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

IF she's on a visitor 90 day visa she'll only be around for another 10 to 14 days, but looking at the way she's been stocking up with toiletries, buying new clothes not forgetting her new toy, and the little plant on the coffee table, one has to wonder just how long she's going to be around, has she got a work permit?

"IF she's on a visitor 90 day visa she'll only be around for another 10 to 14 days,..."
Reallifecam (11 Online Apartments)
 Lana & Robert (09/24/19)  Leora (08/14/19)  Carla & Yanai (07/02/19)

What you mean??????? Do you want explain?

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I think you will find that the 90 days goes round until 11 November my friend, She arrived on August 14.

10 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Have no clue on her permit.  Usually most just get a 90 day Visa and leave a day before it expires.   If they return home and the Visa has expired then I think they have to wait 1 or 2 Years before allowed another Visa to Travel.