Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My honest view,Leora as weeks pass is getting bored and more bored,what is normal p,would happen to anyone in similar situation,starting to see her climbing to top of kitchen stuff to much😅.Gess having all th cams filming her makes things a little less bored to her,but she is getting outa ideias and things to be entertained lol.At least she will back home pretty soon.

She ran out of ideas years ago just the same rehashed fanny play everytime. She must be bored shitless on her own the whole time.

Has everyone forgotten when Paul was hovering around her 24/7, but now she has this amazing freedom to bate anytime she wants to, or just have the freedom to be on top of the kitchen counter, please believe me, I am enjoying this because soon and it's coming up, she will be gone...... look on the bright side, she could be mrs. bating drought 'Lana'

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Has everyone forgotten when Paul was hovering around her 24/7, but now she has this amazing freedom to bate anytime she wants to, or just have the freedom to be on top of the kitchen counter, please believe me, I am enjoying this because soon and it's coming up, she will be gone...... look on the bright side, she could be mrs. bating drought 'Lana'

Honestly never seen Leora with less freedom than she is now,feels she is doing her job in some foreign country,far from her man,dog,friends.But its for a good reason,her will most probably recieve a pretty nice check and in the process fans of her will enjoy the time passed watching her.Myself as a middle "fan" of the three(Leora,Paul and Eva)was a situation i hope will not happen again.

• Like 4

Of course she leaved her country,house,family,pet just to make three months vacations in anotehr country,alone,of course there wasn't any money incentive😂.Talking about her or any other resident.Cheers fanat..i meant..fan.

Three,four months maybe.She didn't left all her life beyond to start a life alone in cams far from everyone she knows during years.If Paul and Eva come then personaly would be more enjoyable and wouldn't  mind if was a "permanent" thing and house.Well enjoy,being for more one month,two,ten,god knows for sure.

How can people talk about a Project that we cannot even wrap our minds around?  Except if we are participants. Leora's friends sense their souls are very closely connected. We know that the connection is above time and space. She knows that wherever they are in her life, they will always remain friends. Even if they do not see each other for years to come, they can pick up right where they left off. I couldn't find the right words, nothing seemed to rhyme. When I think of you. To write something for you. Stay in touch! 01.gif.4d469bf0df01652b2c0a5f5f926cf96d.gif

• Like 6