B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

After Serafima I knew there could never be another "ICE QUEEN" but little did I know she has given way to the Exhausting Embarrassing Evelyn, I think I shall give Evelyn the new distinction of being "THE ICE PREINCESS" and I know why Laima is buried in those covers that is because the "ICE PRINCESS" has made below freezing in that room. Buurrrrrrr it is so cold when I look at the room my computer screen is frosting over !!!!!

Image result for ice prsincess

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Well you won't have to worry about anything happening good for the voyeurs in the twin room with Evelyn and Laima in the same room. That is the perfect pair of do-nothings, and they belong in the same room. RLC is in need of space eaters and these two are perfect for that. 

She did a little bit towards the end last time she was here, there was some shows with Elvira and Mila.

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

After Serafima I knew there could never be another "ICE QUEEN" but little did I know she has given way to the Exhausting Embarrassing Evelyn, I think I shall give Evelyn the new distinction of being "THE ICE PREINCESS" and I know why Laima is buried in those covers that is because the "ICE PRINCESS" has made below freezing in that room. Buurrrrrrr it is so cold when I look at the room my computer screen is frosting over !!!!!

Evelyn thinks you are in outer space and out of touch--just look at her now :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Image result for ice prsincess

Thanks Thes...😉👍