COV - Lana & Robert - General Topic 2019 #1

Noldus

I hope next couples aren't..Annabel and efim,Dick&jane,none of yulia and Ivan friends and ex residents.The rest i don't mind they return.But for once would be nice to see a new straight couple that actualy are from the country and have friends etc in town,but seing how rlc is doing this days..will be recycle ex residents no doubts.With 50% price raise would be nice some investment,new couples and houses.But this COV house are a fail concept(in my view)only time it worked was when N&B joined and things actualy didn't look bored to death after a couple weeks.

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The last thing this site needs is more recycled couples from Russia. Lana and Robert along with Ulyana and Marat were so boring with them cut off from all their friends. Nobody wants to watch a couple for 2-3 months shackled in their house with no social circle, and that's not even mentioning the fact that both couples were painfully dull to begin with. These two couples have proven that bringing in old RLC tenants does not work, but knowing RLC and their infinite stupidity they will continue along with this trend and we'll have to wait around for another 2-3 months before the possibility of being disappointed again. WTF, why not just move in people native to the country?

yes i agree we need some surprise now and fresh meat :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I didn't see it live replay stops just before they left so i didn't see them leaving out the door with the suitcases.

Me either, but i know they made their suitcase and the left, that's why this apartment is UM now 

16 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Hopefully a new couple but the fact it's still in the couples on vacation category it will be repeats,

Fingers crossed for a new couple,but indeed till now was been mostly repeats,only one or two exceptions.The thing with this COV is that is matter of lucky or unlucky for us..could be a couple we liked and that's cool or a couple we didn't like,fallow and we stuck with them for two,three months.