Nikki & Archi, Alibaba (2019) Part #1

18 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

The last I saw was Nikki and Morgiana on the sofa together. Then it simply disappeared - no explanation and appears removed from the listings at the moment. Perhaps @jabbath1987 can find an explanation from VHTV? He "reads their runes" better than anyone else I know.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I will see what I can find out 😉

Project violations. I guess looking how they sometimes behave and what moonlight told us most likely drugs. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This place was such a good roll in the past week or two but has really slowed down lately.

Yeah, it's kind of been a drag, Alibaba has pretty much turned into a monk, Morgiana always seems to be there but doesnt do much, and Nikki and Archi seemed a bit crowded.  

• Like 1

I don't know if it's positive or negative that VH takes offline apartments for doing something inappropriate or they shouldn't do and fine tenants for it because, like this apartment and many others where this happened, right after, nothing interesting or po happens again r at least in a long time. It seems as if the tenants go on strike or rebeland and do nothing (no content) for quite some time for these fines (as in this apartment today).