Nikki & Archi, Alibaba (2019) Part #1

I'm glad to see Alibaba and Morigana living with Nikki and Archi but to be honest if Nikki isn't going to be willing to do things with Ali then this pair will start to become as boring as Domi and Daniel. Morigana and Ali are down to do stuff with others, even Zena and Lee hopefully are down as well. So far it's Nikki that is the weakest link of this group. I hope she becomes more adventurous in the future.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm glad to see Alibaba and Morigana living with Nikki and Archi but to be honest if Nikki isn't going to be willing to do things with Ali then this pair will start to become as boring as Domi and Daniel. Morigana and Ali are down to do stuff with others, even Zena and Lee hopefully are down as well. So far it's Nikki that is the weakest link of this group. I hope she becomes more adventurous in the future.

To be honest, not sure Ali would be willing to do anything with Nikki either.  She seems too close of a friend to him for anything to happen.  But you never know.  

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Apartment just disappear 

The last I saw was Nikki and Morgiana on the sofa together. Then it simply disappeared - no explanation and appears removed from the listings at the moment. Perhaps @jabbath1987 can find an explanation from VHTV? He "reads their runes" better than anyone else I know.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

The last I saw was Nikki and Morgiana on the sofa together. Then it simply disappeared - no explanation and appears removed from the listings at the moment. Perhaps @jabbath1987 can find an explanation from VHTV? He "reads their runes" better than anyone else I know.

I will see what I can find out 😉

• Upvote 1