Nikki & Archi, Alibaba (2019) Part #1

10 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

naked man tie up in the kitchen woman with fire.roast nuts anyone??spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I bet he'll tell her anything she want's to hear.😲

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

Man, ever since Alibaba lost his apartment he has lost all his mojo.  It's been at least two weeks since he has sex with anyone and mostly just sleeps and listens to music while Nikki and Archi have sex in another room.  He can't even sleep in the guest room since Cam Girl is there most nights.  Poor guy.

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

Man, ever since Alibaba lost his apartment he has lost all his mojo.  It's been at least two weeks since he has sex with anyone and mostly just sleeps and listens to music while Nikki and Archi have sex in another room.  He can't even sleep in the guest room since Cam Girl is there most nights.  Poor guy.

That cam girl is the worst and adds nothing to this place. Meanwhile Morigana has vanished and added the majority of excitement to this place. I agree that I feel bad for Alibaba because it seems like he got the raw end of the deal, having to always listen to Nikki and Archi fuck. I hope he finds a girl for himself because this place has all but died lately. I'm hoping they can get back to having some good parties again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

That cam girl is the worst and adds nothing to this place. Meanwhile Morigana has vanished and added the majority of excitement to this place. I agree that I feel bad for Alibaba because it seems like he got the raw end of the deal, having to always listen to Nikki and Archi fuck. I hope he finds a girl for himself because this place has all but died lately. I'm hoping they can get back to having some good parties again.

Just now Alibaba was in the living room while Archi and Nikki were having sex in the bedroom.  They then came out into the living room and he is now in the bedroom.  It's like they are chasing him from room to room with their sex lol. Wish he would join them or find a new girl.