Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

On 10/5/2019 at 9:25 AM, firewall said:

i was closer to renew my suscription for a month for watch masha sister and gf but i know masha will be here monday and the boring routine will continue so i prefer not renew

and the other apartments on rlc in this moment are too boring they not interest me

Save your money.  These girls will likely leave once Masha returns.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Maybe it would be a good idea if Masha stayed on vacation to rest for 2.3 ....... 10 months and the girls stay to replace her!

I like a lot of the girls but i don't want Masha to be replaced,we can see sister and other girls because of masha.Maybe to bring sister and other girls with more regularly.Rlc only have one house in Italy..maybe open a second house,would be interesting to see this girls in their own house without limitations(mainly the cats lol),They could close the fake couple house and invest that money in a Italian new house.

• Like 1

Very glad to see so many digging sister,always said she would give a great resident,she can be fun,wild,sexy,with capacity to surprise and on top of this she is really pretty.This house just isn't for her(in case she continued with actual girlfriend)because the girlfriend have serious problems with the cats(maybe it's allergies or something),we look at the residents rlc picked recently like Asia,Hakeem,Steve and the unattractive girlfriend and we(at least some)think..if those can be residents why not sister...but  think will never happen,first she would have to want it and then i don't imagine rlc spending money in another house in Italy,they just prefer reuse same half dozen houses and residents.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Very glad to see so many digging sister,always said she would give a great resident,she can be fun,wild,sexy,with capacity to surprise and on top of this she is really pretty.This house just isn't for her(in case she continued with actual girlfriend)because the girlfriend have serious problems with the cats(maybe it's allergies or something),we look at the residents rlc picked recently like Asia,Hakeem,Steve and the unattractive girlfriend and we(at least some)think..if those can be residents why not sister...but  think will never happen,first she would have to want it and then i don't imagine rlc spending money in another house in Italy,they just prefer reuse same half dozen houses and residents.

I do not know how RLC comes to its inhabitants, in Russia they have / had many people, although the site was not officially seen. This seems to be difficult outside of Russia.
If RLC is smart, it uses Masha's contacts to create another apartment, for example, in Italy.

• Upvote 1

Masha "sister" have one of those body types that you know even when when gets older(40,50)she still will have a pretty good body,that is as long as she doesn't put breasts implants.Her breasts are small but nice shape and cute.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dam,white cat have some really nasty cuts near head😔.i Like a lot sister,but both her and brunet girl don't care for animals(at least cats).In this Regard Glad masha is returning,not that she cares a lot,but no comparation with the guests.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Masha "sister" have one of those body types that you know even when when gets older(40,50)she still will have a pretty good body,that is as long as she doesn't put breasts implants.Her breasts are small but nice shape and cute.

is it just me or has she lost a few pounds her ass looks a little thinner

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam,white cat have some really nasty cuts near head😔.i Like a lot sister,but both her and brunet girl don't care for animals(at least cats).In this Regard Glad masha is returning,not that she cares a lot,but no comparation with the guests.

I have seen it too
Masha regularly treated the white cat with ointment
Maybe it has gotten worse