Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

i was closer to renew my suscription for a month for watch masha sister and gf but i know masha will be here monday and the boring routine will continue so i prefer not renew

and the other apartments on rlc in this moment are too boring they not interest me

• Upvote 1

The cams in bedroom are always going night vision and screws viewing,thisngirls had great sex Westerday and today but they had the lights low and that put cams image in black and white.Maybe next time with lights full turned on..i bet would look fantastic.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

The cams in bedroom are always going night vision and screws viewing,thisngirls had great sex Westerday and today but they had the lights low and that put cams image in black and white.Maybe next time with lights full turned on..i bet would look fantastic.

But as I can see from the replay little picture they had some fun with lights on in the tub

I wish that I can see it

17 minutes ago, rebliz said:

But as I can see from the replay little picture they had some fun with lights on in the tub

I wish that I can see it

Maybe someone will post video(with all the danger it is)in cc.In the bedroom at least today the lights were on also,but they were low lights..that puted the two cams in night vision most of time😣.So many many MN is this house and they still didn't fixed basic things like this,cams shouldn't enter night vision with lights on(all lights or less)but it happens for years in this house bedroom.

13 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I was wondering why she is alone?  Where is the other one?

work, family, etc..... there are many possibilities

but do not worry, I think Masha has organized everything

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The cam6 is black and white image sinse start of day,even tought the bedroom have all lights on.No need to fix it rlc.

I think the camera has to be renewed
but I do not want to complain, otherwise RLC comes up with the idea to set the room in MN and nothing to change
better b / w than no picture

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think the camera has to be renewed
but I do not want to complain, otherwise RLC comes up with the idea to set the room in MN and nothing to change
better b / w than no picture

The problem is that both cams do this with frequency,but cam6 is just absurd.I think you are right and would happen just like you said.With just 11 houses to care we would think things would work better.

• Like 1