Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

Just now, firewall said:

yes very similar body and face and blonde also

Wasn't she taller,and skinnier(and uglier) than sister?And the dude a very tall,also skinny dude with messed hair,they had a guitar also?Think i seen them in cams but maybe not the same people.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Wasn't she taller,and skinnier(and uglier) than sister?And the dude a very tall,also skinny dude with messed hair,they had a guitar also?Think i seen them in cams but maybe not the same people.

i think polina was almost similar size of masha sister and similar body (not skinny) and really nice girl, for egor i remember a tall guy and always in militar pants

51 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Es spielt keine Rolle, dass sie Lesben sind dies war der beste Sex, den ich auf RLC gesehen habe. Sie meinten es wirklich statt eine Show zu sein.

Maybe that was the first time on cam that is, it can even better :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the girls are Italian, the blonde looks like Masha's sister, but she's not, because being Mascha's sister she's Ukrainian or Russian

the blond girl is not Italian but she lives in italy for years now 

1 hour ago, firewall said:

have they a project to give them an apartment...it would be not bad

That makes sense and seing how it's working for the two girls it probably would be a sucess,But faster they open anotehr big house and put there just one girl,Seems shows and bates directly to cam(camming style)is the wanted approach by site.But a house with this girls would still have shows but on top of that some friends visits and stuff..not what is wanted.And of course..the girls seem to be a true couple..also not what is wanted(look at the fake couple house).