Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

Just now, rado07 said:

I have seen it too
Masha regularly treated the white cat with ointment
Maybe it has gotten worse

She should take the cat to vet,probably only way to resolve the problem,but probably don't want to spend the money.I notice brown cat licks a lot the cuts of the white one a lot,that doesn't help at all.One of the cuts is big and seems already deep,if not treated with time will get worst and worst😣.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

is it just me or has she lost a few pounds her ass looks a little thinner

Maybe a little,but she still have insane shapes,when she dress with that tight phants it's pretty hot.

• Like 1

These two seem like such perfect candidates for a new couples house. Not scared of the cameras and their relationship seems very real and quite affectionate. RLC's desperately in need of new couples apartments IMO, and this would be a great place to start.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Anyone know where her gf has gone. Saw her go out yesterday with a small backpack and not seen since; hope she hasn’t left her on her own 😞

Probably to her house,this was just a weekend thing,Masha arrives suposly today.

9 hours ago, timber said:

These two seem like such perfect candidates for a new couples house. Not scared of the cameras and their relationship seems very real and quite affectionate. RLC's desperately in need of new couples apartments IMO, and this would be a great place to start.

That makes sense so..will not happen.Its more interesting to join more fake couples than having a nice house with genuine couples,even a girls resident alone will be priority over a new couple house.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Anyone know where her gf has gone. Saw her go out yesterday with a small backpack and not seen since; hope she hasn’t left her on her own 😞

Did she ever come back?  I checked until late last night and didn't see her.

40 minutes ago, firewall said:

well i see masha is back 😕 let's back in the usual routine in this apartment now,

masha sister with her gf was a fresh hair during this week-end but it was too short

If was VH instead of rlc we could probably feel hopes that they would seen the girls did well and sooner than later we would see a new house with them,but..is rlc.They are "wasting" two houses of eleven(one fake couple that the dude barely is house and she does nothing and a big modern house with just one resident,far from all and everything.)Regard the girls..would only work in a new house in Italy,without pets anything,it probably would be really fun to watch and bet they have plenty of friends,and with Masha in same city they could visit one another etc.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If was VH instead of rlc we could probably feel hopes that they would seen the girls did well and sooner than later we would see a new house with them,but..is rlc.They are "wasting" two houses of eleven(one fake couple that the dude barely is house and she does nothing and a big modern house with just one resident,far from all and everything.)Regard the girls..would only work in a new house in Italy,without pets anything,it probably would be really fun to watch and bet they have plenty of friends,and with Masha in same city they could visit one another etc.

with the time rlc take for open a new apartment we have time 😏

rlc is more in the optic to save money in this moment than invest money in new apartments

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Did she ever come back?  I checked until late last night and didn't see her.

No sadly she didn’t come back as Masha’s “sister” slept alone. Maybe if we’re lucky and they read this stuff they’ll realise that the gf was a winner and they’ll get her back for longer? We can all have dreams and live in hope 🤞🤪

• Like 1