B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Why do they have to go hide at the muted bathroom and later at Naomi's balcony?

What the fuck is going on???

LMAO.....they do it because they can!!  Every camera has the capability to have sound and every camera should have sound!!  it would stop what i assume was a lot of time on the balcony and in the hall bathroom!!!  why does the camera in the B2 hallway have sound but the camera in the B1 hallway does not?  Why is there sound on some of the balcony's but others there is not?  i've never understood why some do and some don't when it comes to sound!!

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

LMAO.....they do it because they can!!  Every camera has the capability to have sound and every camera should have sound!!  it would stop what i assume was a lot of time on the balcony and in the hall bathroom!!!  why does the camera in the B2 hallway have sound but the camera in the B1 hallway does not?  Why is there sound on some of the balcony's but others there is not?  i've never understood why some do and some don't when it comes to sound!!

They should put cameras in all the balconies and I know the balconies are linked to the rooms.

So they can actually enter Fiby's old room via the balcony windows. This is so obvious. 

• Like 1

So in short:

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED IN B1 & B2 ever since Stella/Sara/Jessica left and by the looks of it, this 2 apartments are now paid Youtube channels.

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED IN B4 ever since Damira/Anabella/Debby left except for Holly.

If you have sub pending renewal or cancellation soon, just cancel and wait this out.

Welcome back to the global Barca-wide Serafima era guys.

Edited by SierraTM
edit
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I agree, two months in only saw Naomi masturbate with full view to cam once, and now it seems like this very unattactive Amber is going to be there all time as well, I dunno what happened to Aria she used to show on her previous stays but no more. I hope all you guys who want Sophie out happy now lol, at least she show more than all these three combined. Ever since the twins and Gina left it has gone downhill so much. As a sidenote I dunno how RLC manage to find so many not attractive girls all staying in the other GOV apartment ( well except for Megan but she left also, and Holly is ok when she has makeup on ).  I much rather have less girls but good looking than a herd of hippos.

• Like 1

Who da fok is ready for another show night in wonderful real life in cams b2!?This gona be epic!Hell yes!The three clones will put out a show worthwhile of the spectacle Circus Formidable is,Let it rolllll..ladies and gentlemens..real life in cams.ringling bros circus GIF by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey..join the circus GIF.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Who da fok is ready for another show night in wonderful real life in cams b2!?This gona be epic!Hell yes!The three clones will put out a show worthwhile of the spectacle Circus Formidable is,Let it rolllll..ladies and gentlemens..real life in cams.ringling bros circus GIF by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey..join the circus GIF.

Every funcking day a stupid show. Why the hell? This is so useless and extrem boring. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, trulyrlc said:

I agree, two months in only saw Naomi masturbate with full view to cam once, and now it seems like this very unattactive Amber is going to be there all time as well, I dunno what happened to Aria she used to show on her previous stays but no more. I hope all you guys who want Sophie out happy now lol, at least she show more than all these three combined. Ever since the twins and Gina left it has gone downhill so much. As a sidenote I dunno how RLC manage to find so many not attractive girls all staying in the other GOV apartment ( well except for Megan but she left also, and Holly is ok when she has makeup on ).  I much rather have less girls but good looking than a herd of hippos.

I love the "hippos". ❤️

And I wouldn't mind if Amber end up getting Naomi's room at some point though.

• Like 1