B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am really surprised with Aria,she wasn't into this stuff but sinse she arrived she looks like an employee,fallower of Naomi.Were Da fok is your personality girl!?

I haven't seen Aria do anything sexual since she came on board.  She does touch the others but goes to bed alone. 

Fuck you Jessica and Naomi! Why did you have to do this?! You've likely ruined the next few months in B1, by making sure the new girls will continue with your stupid shows!!!! It will never be real life now! We will never see Amber nicely develope on her own!!! Because she has already learned your stupid shows!!!!

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Fuck you Jessica and Naomi! Why did you have to do this?! You've likely ruined the next few months in B1, by making sure the new girls will continue with your stupid shows!!!! It will never be real life now! We will never see Amber nicely develope on her own!!! Because she has already learned your stupid shows!!!!

Ed, you knew it was going to happen because Amber is the perfect candidate for their stupid shows.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She doesnt seem like the shy type that developes slowly anyways so it wouldnt matter, she was very interested from the start I think and didn't need any leading on from them. But I know what you mean.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She acted like she was ready for more.  They could have brought out the vibrators.  At least tried to get her.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

She acted like she was ready for more.  They could have brought out the vibrators.  At least tried to get her.

Yeah I dont think she would have had anything against that, she seemed ready and willing. She probably knew already before she got here how it all works with these shows.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

She doesnt seem like the shy type that developes slowly anyways so it wouldnt matter, she was very interested from the start I think and didn't need any leading on from them. But I know what you mean.

She could've found her own way. No need to teach her into it. It's also the attitude they teach her, wich is the worst part. You must undress and do a massage for the viewers atleast every other night or so.

The only thing missing was the candles, but the lights was dimmed though.