B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

Noldus

Aria and her bf were pretty damned good tonight, if that stuff floats your boat. It's not really my thing here, but quite a few guys here were slagging them off the other night. Where are you now? Are any of you man enough to maybe say you were wrong...😏

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Aria and her bf were pretty damned good tonight, if that stuff floats your boat. It's not really my thing here, but quite a few guys here were slagging them off the other night. Where are you now? Are any of you man enough to maybe say you were wrong...😏

a little bit easy to say this right now three days later, we were not wrong for their first sex when they moved  in other bedroom under maintenance for hide !

rlc had time to say to them to stop hiding because of the complain of the members...

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

What I said were: 

1. Aria should not be brought back to RLC if she is going to be another do-nothing girl.
  2. They should not be fucking off-cam
  3. There are only 2 girls now in the apartment, Aria has to do her part and not do the minimal as a recycled girl.

But please note, Aria is not ENTERTAINMENT. She rarely does anything on her own, and most of her activities on Replay during her last stay were sex with her bf. And if we are talking about sex, Sara and Stella provided them quite well. Aria rarely give heads either. So if you want a girl to only do sex on Replays, pls kindly make sure she does a good job. Including blowjobs of course.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

What I said were: 

1. Aria should not be brought back to RLC if she is going to be another do-nothing girl.
  2. They should not be fucking off-cam
  3. There are only 2 girls now in the apartment, Aria has to do her part and not do the minimal as a recycled girl.

But please note, Aria is not ENTERTAINMENT. She rarely does anything on her own, and most of her activities on Replay during her last stay were sex with her bf. And if we are talking about sex, Sara and Stella provided them quite well. Aria rarely give heads either. So if you want a girl to only do sex on Replays, pls kindly make sure she does a good job. Including blowjobs of course.

If I may step in and comment......what she did tonight was a total slap in the face for the members of RLC.  i was told that the camera at the foot of the bed is a total bust when there is a couple having sex....unless you are a subscriber that likes to see a ball sack in your face the whole time......if you get to see that much!  the camera at the foot of the bed is only good for when a girl masturbates and that goes for all the cameras that are located at the foot of the beds.  How many times have there been shows in the B4 master bedroom where the camera at the foot of the bed was useless??  don't answer that.....it's a rhetorical question.  i can't believe that Naga was so excited by the event that he posted "they were pretty damn good tonight"!!!  I was told it was pathetic and I believe who told me 100%.  the only reason you got the pathetic show you got was because the girls had a talking to by the powers at be!!

I'm fixing to go to bed because my neighbor across the street cooked one bad ass meal for 7 of us.....my 6 and her, and i might add that her house is the absolute best Mexican food on the planet.  my kids want me to marry her but she has way to many problems with her kids.......problems that in this day and time of my life, I don't have the desire or willpower to deal with!!

I've got a couple of more apartments to get caught up on and then i'm going to bed, so have a good night all!!!!

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

If I may step in and comment......what she did tonight was a total slap in the face for the members of RLC.  i was told that the camera at the foot of the bed is a total bust when there is a couple having sex....unless you are a subscriber that likes to see a ball sack in your face the whole time......if you get to see that much!  the camera at the foot of the bed is only good for when a girl masturbates and that goes for all the cameras that are located at the foot of the beds.  How many times have there been shows in the B4 master bedroom where the camera at the foot of the bed was useless??  don't answer that.....it's a rhetorical question.  i can't believe that Naga was so excited by the event that he posted "they were pretty damn good tonight"!!!  I was told it was pathetic and I believe who told me 100%.  the only reason you got the pathetic show you got was because the girls had a talking to by the powers at be!!

Yes I don't agree with Naga when he said "they were pretty damn good tonight" simply because they weren't.

I could not see anything when they were fucking in the LR or on the couch. And on the bed, Aria was a dead fish.

So that's why I said "Aria is not ENTERTAINMENT". She wasn't on her 1st visit and will likely not be on this visit. Everything about her revolves having her bf on cam.

Recycling her and Laima "aren't saving the environment" if I can put it this way.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i can't believe that Naga was so excited by the event that he posted "they were pretty damn good tonight"!!! 

I wasn't...I was just after a reaction from the negative brigade who don't hesitate to pile all their shit on the girls when they don't like them, but hide when they do something positive...But that's life I suppose...😕

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1