B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

Noldus

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Fuck you Jessica and Naomi! Why did you have to do this?! You've likely ruined the next few months in B1, by making sure the new girls will continue with your stupid shows!!!! It will never be real life now! We will never see Amber nicely develope on her own!!! Because she has already learned your stupid shows!!!!

Ed, it seems to me that you have been on RLC for some time, you really believe that a girl is influenced by other girls, when they sign the contract they know very well how it works inside these apartments, so every girl has already decided what do and up to where to go with the shows, Amber is fantastic and I think she will give great satisfaction to those who love big girls, for me no, meanwhile Jessica, goes away, her work is over

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Fuck you Jessica and Naomi! Why did you have to do this?! You've likely ruined the next few months in B1, by making sure the new girls will continue with your stupid shows!!!! It will never be real life now! We will never see Amber nicely develope on her own!!! Because she has already learned your stupid shows!!!!

let's imagine Amber will perform a 1 hour   massage 3 times a week. That means in in one week (168 hours), she will perform massages during 3 hours . So there is still 165 hours when you can enjoy the supposed "real life".  Not sure last night event deserves a such hateful message.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Ed, it seems to me that you have been on RLC for some time, you really believe that a girl is influenced by other girls, when they sign the contract they know very well how it works inside these apartments, so every girl has already decided what do and up to where to go with the shows, Amber is fantastic and I think she will give great satisfaction to those who love big girls, for me no, meanwhile Jessica, goes away, her work is over

I must be sick.  I almost agree with a message from Sergio.

• Haha 4

Maybe Naomi and Jessica is in her final days,few weeks,that way the influence wouldn't be total,but after seing part of last night and how Amber become a show girl so fast no big hopes Regard her,she have a great body wasted in lame sexless shows.We need more girls like Sara and others,foking stupid shows.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I must be sick.  I almost agree with a message from Sergio.

not where you live, in Italy the temperatures drop, it's easy to get sick

5 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

let's imagine Amber will perform a 1 hour   massage 3 times a week. That means in in one week (168 hours), she will perform massages during 3 hours . So there is still 165 hours when you can enjoy the supposed "real life".  Not sure last night event deserves a such hateful message.

It certanly doesn't deserves praising! Maybe if they did a show, and then it was back to real life the rest of the day, but we all know it seldom works like that. A good portion of the night will be spent posing naked or in underwear, stroaking, teasing and building up for the show. The rest of the day they might wear a bathingsuit, pretending that's sexy. Tenants like Sofie, Naomi, Belle, Jessica, the twins, they had maybe less than an hour each day where they didn't think of standing at the right angle for the camera. Also, when they do these shows there is ALOT less chance of something real happening. They won't do a non-staged bate, they won't need to have a real party or bring a true local hookup, it will most likely be just girl/girl-shows, because the shows are earning their pay. So it's not as simple as you say it, even though I wish it was.

I'll admit that my hate is targeted towards the wrong persons though. Nora was the one who implemented this "regime" many years ago, and she is the one who has badly misinterpretted voyeurism. Massages shouldn't have earned anyone bonus money. I know I'm radical, but I honestly don't find these obvious shows any more interesting than when they go out clubbing every other night. Atleast then you have the excitement if they will come home drunk or not, or with a guy.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

relax you have B4 if you want see 100% real boring life

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

relax you have B4 if you want see 100% real boring life

Yes, B4 isn't bad, but they could have had more of their partying at home. Sara was perfect. Too bad she wasn't the one who overlapped and inspired the new girls!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, B4 isn't bad, but they could have had more of their partying at home. Sara was perfect. Too bad she wasn't the one who overlapped and inspired the new girls!

Sara had deserved a permanent place in the project. She had been perfect for a roommate apartment.

• Like 2