B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

51 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just one observation,i notice sinse the new and improved cc like sistem,that now allows dislikes We seen new users(or maybe not really new😉) appearing and giving downvoats to coments,personaly will never give a dislike to anyone.Cheers.

it was previsible, this is why i said it was not a good idea to bring back the downvote button, there will have always members are here just for read the forum and will spend their time to give downvote in the backstage  and create a newbie account just for doing that !

il y a 52 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Just one observation,i notice sinse the new and improved cc like sistem,that now allows dislikes We seen new users(or maybe not really new😉) appearing and giving downvoats to coments,personaly will never give a dislike to anyone.Cheers.

I think the downvote button isn't that bad an idea but perhaps new members should not be given that opportunity to abuse this system.

But I agree with you, for eg like in Reddit, I rarely give anyone a downvote. Either I reply, ignore or/and give likes.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Naga & Fagen,

I read your comments on what I posted about a 3some.  I was told that there definitely was something that went on with Sara, the parasite, and Jessica during the UM.  I was told that as soon as Sara and the parasite woke up it was straight to the shower again for about the 3rd or 4th time in a few hours.  I was told that the bathroom, before and after the UM was obvious they spent some time in the tub.  It was not because of a new girl showing up that the bathroom was not the same, she didn't take a shower until some time after.  you can keep disbelieving all you want but as excited as Jessica got during their first bath from what i was told, it doesn't surprise me one bit they hooked up before the new girl arrived.  my source told me that the night of the phone call where Jessica got busted, she was spending a lot of time out on the balcony with Sara and Stella and after she left them and before making the phone call to the bearded guy she was literally jumping up and down in her room with excitement.  I believe that was when all the plans were made for this UM.  you can say i'm crazy delusional, but it is by far not the first time this kind of thing has happened.  i won't get to talk to my source until after noon my time to find out how Jessica's shower went but i'm willing to bed she spent a lot of time cleaning out her pussy!!  you might want to check that out on replay so you will be ready for me once i hear how it went!

You need to get a better source lol, Jess been sleeping the whole time during the UM from the looks of it. Also how would they now it went UM, it's not like RLC tells them Saturday we will put it UM for 2 hours so you can do what you want. And yes you are crazy and delusional sometimes. And how would your source know what is going on when it's UM? He can't see a thing lol, just like the rest of us. Also I checked replay and the bathroom looked pretty much the same as before the UM except towel hanging on the door that someone used. Both Jess and Sara and her guy was sleeping just like before the UM. Anyways im done, this is to silly for me.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Jessica is really shit, the new girl sleeps in the bed and she keeps the music volume very high

I dont think she even met the new girl yet. Sara's guy also played loud music before they left. But she has the music off now. Also it's evening in Barca now so she should be allowed to play some music if she wants to.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You need to get a better source lol, Jess been sleeoing the whole time during the UM. Also how would they now it went UM, it's not like RLC tells them Saturday we will put it UM for 2 hours so you can do what you want. And yes you are crazy and delusional sometimes. And how would your source know what is going on when it UM? He can't see a thing lol, just like the rest of us. Also I checked replay and the bathroom looked pretty much the same as before the UM except towel hanging on the door that someone used. Both Jess and Sara and her guy was sleeping just like before the UM. Anyways im done, this is to silly for me.

LOL you are too easy!!  when girls are scheduled to leave on Saturdays and in the morning, the apartment goes UM around 10:30am.  i don't know what time it went UM but I can assure you that those 3 knew exactly what time it was going UM and had their alarms set for it.   I was told that Jessica was so excited about it, she couldn't even get into any kind of deep sleep.  like I said and you did....call me crazy & delusional which I expected, but i'm one of the most sane people on this forum.  i know how RLC is and what they are up to, they don't fool me like they do so many of you others.  Like I said and you might use it as some kind of defensive mechanism,  just keep disbelieving that they (RLC) aren't sticking it right up your keister due to the blinders you have on.  I've said it a million times and now I'm going to say it a million and one......RLC is nothing more than SMOKE & MIRROS!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont think she even met the new girl yet. Sara's guy also played loud music before they left. But she has the music off now. Also it's evening in Barca now so she should be allowed to play some music if she wants to.

YES.....she has already met the new girl!!