B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

I suggest some idiots people here (RLC defenders mostly, and it is obvious who they are) should not be talking about statistics, because when they talk about it, they only make people laugh.

Ever since RLC hit an estimated peak of 75 million views in Jan 2019, and ON EVERY FUCKING MONTH (except between Apr & May where they gained 0.8mil) SINCE THEN, they have been dropping like flies consistently and consecutive for EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS. If you still know how to use a calculator, that is almost a 480% DROP OVER EIGHT MONTHS

YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHICH CONTENT PROVIDER DROPS 480% OVER 8 MONTHS????

Comparatively, VHTV was 6.05 million in Jan 2019, and although they are currently at 4 million views, they did not drop like flies unlike their biggest competitor. They trended up and down over the past 6 months, within 4 to 6 million views and DID NOT DROP CONSECUTIVELY. But there are some "inconsistency" in reporting for VHTV's stats in the month of April 2019, otherwise they probably experienced an estimated peak of 9.5 million views for that month. 

WHAT IS CLEAR IS RLC'S VIEWS WILL CONTINUE TO GO DOWN AS LONG AS THEY CONTINUE TO:

1. MAKE ILLOGICAL AND SENSELESS DECISIONS WHEN IT COMES TO CASTING (like casting DO-NOTHING girls in B1 main bedroom and B4 main bedroom)
  2. IGNORE THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS AND ALLOW THE GIRLS TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT OR DO NOTHING AT ALL
  3. HAPPILY ALLOW THE GIRLS TO GO OFF-CAM & DO THEIR DEEDS (latest example that FUCKING MINDY) WHENEVER AND FOREVER LONG THEY LIKE

So which idiot wants to talk about stats now?

Edited by SierraTM
edit: formatting
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I suggest some idiots people here (RLC defenders mostly, and it is obvious who they are) should not be talking about statistics, because when they talk about it, they only make people laugh.

Are you ok Sierra? I think it's time to take your meds. 😉 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Fagen, I'm sorry. I didn't see the whole thing. I just watched it on replay and that was a nice short bate.

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And a nice orgasm at 0258.

Flexible, sneaky and super sexy Evelyn! 🤸‍♀️

❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's just like today, I was told that Naomi had a good bate in the tub but the cameras in there are so grainy that it just wasn't worth the view.  From what I remember about Naomi, the one thing was that she has probably one of the best looking pussy's on RLC but you rarely ever get to see it and when you do the cameras are shit.  Who want's to pay for such shit, certainly not me.  RLC should have the best HD cameras money can by and everywhere a girl can go when inside an apartment should be covered by a camera.  I quit subbing to them for these reasons and more and like I have said before, unless I read where something drastically changes, they will never see another penny from me.  I'm not a diehard, loyal fan like some of you.  I will not put up with them going out all the time for hours and hours just to do exactly what Sara and Stella were doing until RLC told them to stop!!

I saw it and replayed it on the big screen. Because like you, I have been curious about her designer pussy and can never get a decent  view of it.. That pussy must have some invisible shield on it. Never was able to capture a clear shot of her delicious puss. I truly enjoyed her shower head bate though. She certainly has come along way in the RCL stable.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

I saw it and replayed it on the big screen. Because like you, I have been curious about her designer pussy and can never get a decent  view of it.. That pussy must have some invisible shield on it. Never was able to capture a clear shot of her delicious puss. I truly enjoyed her shower head bate though. She certainly has come along way in the RCL stable.

Did you see the night when she was with Jessica? I think there must have been some good shots there when Jess was rubbing her.

13 hours ago, SierraTM said:

and ON EVERY FUCKING MONTH  dropping like flies consistently and consecutive for EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS.

YOU FUCKING TELL ME 

1.  that FUCKING MINDY)

So which idiot wants to talk about stats now?

clean cartoon network GIFa christmas story GIF

• Like 1