B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

il y a 13 minutes, firewall a dit :

it's crazy how some girls can be different when you compare their first visit and their second on rlc,

For Laima, she was more or less on her own until Elvira & Mila tried to bring her into the shows and games.

Looking at some of these videos shared online, I remember how many times Laima kept to herself in her room and only had that few occasional weird "not directly facing the cameras" bates which at times I doubt she even came. And these 'bates' happened because she needed to earn an extension.

If there weren't for these girls, Laima's 1st stay would be another RLC's failure. Her "reluctant" involvement was solely because of others.

the problem is not the girls, but you who do not know what you want to see, if there is action you want real life, if there is real life, then you want action, but it must be as you like it, otherwise you complain , in any case, you will always have something to complain about.
  if it wasn't for Oxy and Anita, Mila would never have done what she did on her last stay.
PS: Anita took lessons from Megan.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

For Laima, she was more or less on her own until Elvira & Mila tried to bring her into the shows and games.

Looking at some of these videos shared online, I remember how many times Laima kept to herself in her room and only had that few occasional weird "not directly facing the cameras" bates which at times I doubt she even came. And these 'bates' happened because she needed to earn an extension.

If there weren't for these girls, Laima's 1st stay would be another RLC's failure. Her "reluctant" involvement was solely because of others.

this is why in my opinion it's imporant to have some show girls too for bring the other girls in the action when they are too shy and not active or laima will stay the next three months like that and not only her

il y a 1 minute, firewall a dit :

this is why in my opinion it's imporant to have some show girls too for bring the other girls when they are too shy and not active

Yes this I agree with you. I rarely say anything bad about "show girls" like Damira, Megan and even Sofie.

IMO these girls contributed to the project, did their end of the bargain and did not waste the viewers' time like Fiby and Serafima.

But for me there are 2 kinds of show girls, one is the former, the latter group tries to fool the audience.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, firewall said:

it's crazy how some girls can be different when you compare their first visit and their second on rlc,

this is the same thing for aria she was good with open sex with bf on cameras during the first visit and now they prefer go hiding on the balcony...

sometimes it's good to bring back the same girls but not all the time

it wasn't Aria that wanted to hide the other day, it was her fuck buddy that wanted to hide and they didn't fuck on the balcony, they fucked in the room that was UM.  the guy that Aria was with last time and the one night this time is not a boyfriend, he's just a friend with benefits.  i'm not sure exactly why he wanted to hide this time but i have a strong idea why but due to the hell i catch on this forum, you are all on your own!!

1 hour ago, firewall said:

this is why in my opinion it's imporant to have some show girls too for bring the other girls in the action when they are too shy and not active or laima will stay the next three months like that and not only her

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Yes this I agree with you. I rarely say anything bad about "show girls" like Damira, Megan and even Sofie.

IMO these girls contributed to the project, did their end of the bargain and did not waste the viewers' time like Fiby and Serafima.

But for me there are 2 kinds of show girls, one is the former, the latter group tries to fool the audience.

I agree too that the current set of B4 girls need somebody to bring some action into the group and lead them. Damira, Megan and even Sofie have been great at their first stays and they were not only initiating things - even shows - but beside that looked like they like what they are doing. If this happens, I do not have problems with shows at all. Megan and especially Sofie seemed more listless from stay to stay and the shows became stereotypical and boring (for me). And to be honest, I am afraid that it could be similar if Damira shows up again.
I repeat myself: I believe B4 needs a Damira-type girl - Damira No. 2 and not a second time Damira.