Stella & Stephan, Devils Kos (2019) Part #1

Well what I saw on timeline party totally fizzled. Bad lighting, bad cam quality and bad cam positions. To make it worse that annoying photographer guy stood in front of cams and was messing with the lights. Reminds me of S&S first big house. Wonder why they do not learn? 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well what I saw on timeline party totally fizzled. Bad lighting, bad cam quality and bad cam positions. To make it worse that annoying photographer guy stood in front of cams and was messing with the lights. Reminds me of S&S first big house. Wonder why they do not learn? 

Wow! i was wrong when i said you will be back here in a few days. It just took a few hours. LOOOL 🤣 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Asked support if they plan to change the horrible cam setup in the bedrooms. Answer from manager was no they think it is good the way it is. This is totally ignorant...

they can stay with their conviction if they want, me i have mine

vh continue in the same direction with too amateur work

i can't count the number of apartments i don't watch because of the bad setup or things like that

this is an evidence the setup in the bedrooms are bad with too many far cameras

i think the managers of this apartment are not pervs like us this is the problem 😁

• Like 2

Just now, firewall said:

they can stay with their conviction if they want, me i have mine

vh continue in the same direction with too amateur work

i can't count the number of apartments i don't watch because of the bad setup or things like that

this is an evidence the setup in the bedrooms are bad with too many far cameras

i think the managers of this apartment are not pervs like us this is the problem 😁

I guess they are just lazy and do not care about viewers demands...

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess they are just lazy and do not care about viewers demands...

when they will see soon the stats with the number of clicks of their apartment maybe they will start change their mind and listen more their members,

the problem is the same on rlc they don't listen the members