Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

16 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

OMG this was painful to watch.  This must have been Nina's first butt injection she has ever given.  She took FOREVER to stab poor Kira (at least they were laughing about it).  I won't even mention the multitude of non-sterile actions.  😬  I remember back on RLC, Kira would give butt injections to Nina every so often, and she was in and out in a couple of seconds.  It was funny when Nina gave the sign of the cross before her 10th attempt LOL.  I'm not even religious and I give the sign of the cross (I'm sure there is a proper term for it) every time I climb in my truck.  

No kidding! My first thought when i watched that was. No, not like that! it Is Not A DART! But in the the end, Kira got it, in the end. But I'd happily demonstrate proper technique and sterile habits if I could get there. :wink::angel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

...Kira the pincushion. That was so funny! Poor Kira. LOL.

Aside from using the SAME alcohol swab not once, not twice, but FIVE times, even after Sundance sniffed it, trampled on it, and swished his tail over the injection site, yeah, the rest was pretty darn funny LOL.  I bet 10 whole American dollars that Kira's beautiful left cheek is bruised all to hell in the morning.  

@rtgonzo  "it's not a dart!"  LMAO  

Props to @Kjeld Carlsen for a great vidcap, and I loved the marquee you inserted at the beginning.  👍 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

No kidding! My first thought when i watched that was. No, not like that! it Is Not A DART! But in the the end, Kira got it, in the end. But I'd happily demonstrate proper technique and sterile habits if I could get there. :wink::angel:

If its ok with Nina, can I just "hold the bunns", like proper & still, and carefully....

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, West_California said:

If its ok with Nina, can I just "hold the bunns", like proper & still, and carefully....

In some cases, it can be helpful to SPANK the cheek receiving the injection, to help numb the area.  Could you handle that?  😁  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, West_California said:

maybe not for long.....omg...i'm a sick puppy.....☺️

If you want I can send you to a charming veterinary girl👩‍🔬, in Siberia, a beautiful country, where the snow has arrived now🥶.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1