Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kira fixing a quick snack of... lamb chops??  They look like lamb chops on the griddle, but I could be wrong.  But definitely healthy veggies - cucumber, pepper, and tomato.  Love Kira's LGBT rainbow socks.  Beautiful plating - and Nina takes no time at all to start devouring her meal.  Kira is a master in the kitchen!   

p.s. the watermelon continues to survive!!  

kira 101919.JPG

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

That just doesn't seem possible - and yet, it's right there in front of us, as evidence.  Either it's a steroid melon, or they keep their apt at 45 deg (7.22 for you metrics).  

It has to be an Artificial Watermelon.  A real one wouldn't keep this long without being invaded by Fruit Flies.

An uncut watermelon can be stored for at least two weeks in the refrigerator, but once cut, it's only good for 3 - 5 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.  This one was not refrigerated.  It's either Artificial or when they cut the thing open it will smell like a Dead Corpse that hasn't been discovered for a Month.

In my opinion scrap it and go to the store and buy a fresh one.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In my opinion scrap it and go to the store and buy a fresh one.

I vote for chucking it over the balcony to the pavement below and watch it explode.  THAT'S entertainment!  If it were my watermelon, I'd take it out to my range and blast some Winchester 3.5" 10 gauge duck shot in it to put it out of its misery.  But something tells me they couldn't do that in St Pete without some... err... repercussions.  👮‍♂️  🚔  

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1