Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

11 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

am i right it thinking she now spends more time on her phone and iPad than ever, she is in a European country but gets up in the afternoons anytime between 2-30 to 3-30 then farts around until she goes out around 4-30- 5-30 for normally a couple of hours but sometimes much longer. Comes back wastes a few more hours on the social stuff then at any time between 10 pm and 6 am she might decide that the plebs should perhaps be rewarded for being understanding and patient with her.Someone said the other day that she is playing to a pre arranged schedule and program to fit in with the American market, I think that is true. The Europeans get very little action out of her unless they stay awake into the early hours on the off-chance she might do something different or interesting at least. Remember these people have possibly risen in the mornings like most people at around 6 am - 7 am and are probably tired by the time 11 pm comes, unlike her who has only been out of her bed 6-7 hours. I think she is just doing things out of habit now, with no interest at all in what anyone thinks. 

With respect, if she had no interest in what people think, she wouldn’t put herself out to creat different fantasy situations like she does.....OK! She can’t do everything to please everyone 100% of the time, but all in all she’s doing a pretty good job I think.

Only my opinion.😁

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect, if she had no interest in what people think, she wouldn’t put herself out to creat different fantasy situations like she does.....OK! She can’t do everything to please everyone 100% of the time, but all in all she’s doing a pretty good job I think.

Only my opinion.😁

Jimbo, the newbie's are learning from us and hopefully we can pass on some knowledge to them.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Jimbo, the newbie's are learning from us and hopefully we can pass on some knowledge to them.

😂 I pity any poor wretch who acts on any knowledge passed on by me Aussie..🙄🤪

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Naaaa mate, don't put yourself down.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Mate it's important work passing on our Leora knowledge 😋

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate it's important work passing on our Leora knowledge 😋

In all probability the only lesson I would pass on with regard to The Little One and also all people in general is, if you are nice to them and treat them with courtesy and respect they will respond by being generous natured in reply.

So be nice to The Little One, and she will definitely be nice in return.......Guaranteed !!  She has soooo many goodies in her locker we haven’t experienced yet, and at the appropriate time she will no doubt allow us to sample them.

Look at what she has produced since she arrived in Prague. 1: Regular bates,  2: Teasing the neighbours from the balcony, 3: Sucking her own breast, 4: Getting aroused in her panties, 5: Bought three new vibrators. 6: Regular anal pleasuring, 7: Regular dancing. 8: Speaking to her friend on Skype whilst sitting on the kitchen counter without panties on.

All in all, she has been good, and who’s to tell, she will probably give us much more before she leaves if we show her the courtesy and respect she is entitled to.

She enjoys making us happy, it makes her happy.....And she asks for nothing more than respect in return.  🥰👍

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Everything has to be in perspective in life....This world is tearing itself apart with Poverty, Starvation, Global Warming, Different countries trying to blow other countries to Kingdom Come, The wealthy are getting wealthier whilst the poor are getting poorer, People are advantaged by the colour of their skin, or their sexual orientation, and the main religions of the world whilst preaching peace are doing their damnedest to kick the shit out of each other in the name of God, Allah, Brahma, HaShem, or Buddha......

How refreshing that a 28 year old Russian beauty just wishes to bring unequivocal happiness to folks, irrespective of gender, race, religion or colour....... Bless her...She'll do for me.

• Like 4