Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

She talked with Paul a couple days ago and they seemed fine,So the logic thing is that he knows this dude would sleep in,in other hand more people are watching(like me)because the situation..realistic..nothing will happen,just a way of getting views,interest of viewers or just a friend staying.But in dreams..she and him would fok and fok like we never seen with her and Paul lol.

I agree Paul must know what's going on, while he's very clever, he'll never be the sharpest knife in the drawer, although he's not completely lacking, so if he can't see what she's up to via RLC, he can easily find out by looking at the postings about her on CC.

I have to ask about dreams is it in her dreams or ours????

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Something else happening in the wide world today...THE RUGBY WORLD CUP SEMI FINAL'S !!

ENGLAND 19........NEW ZEALAND ALL BLACKS   7

For all the Philistines out there, Yes it's a tougher game than American football.Played without shoulder pads and helmets.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Have just had a good look at the guy, and I am convinced he is an old friend that when she was younger and blonde she used to go to rallies or open air gatherings with. I have seen a photo of her with him at one such rally, she has an artificial flower in her blonde hair, and they are both doing the peace symbol with their hands.

Of course I could be completely wrong, but if I am then the guy is a doppelganger of him. 

Had a long hard look at him now, and he IS most definitely the long standing ( perhaps 10 years ) friend I thought it might be.She will not be satisfying anyone's fantasies with this guy...It aint going to happen.

We can only hope it is a flying visit and not more than 24 hours.

• Like 3