Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

Leora, 

I see your in. The mood and rightfully so after all the excitement yesterday.  

Go for it make yourself scream and shake and most of all the creamer the better those juices will flow.  So tease away and take your time get good and soaking wet you deserve it. That sexy butt needs some attention too I believe.

4 hours ago, tripod2 said:

He's definitely hitting that.  The Leora sycophants will defend her to the death, but he was clearly no "long lost friend". lol smh

It’s not sycophantic to state the truth in support of someone, if you knew the facts and who he was, perhaps you might do the same. Can’t a woman see a genuine male friend without the gobshites of the  world accusing her of bedding him.

And pray tell oh wise one, Just why he was not clearly “ a long lost friend “ as you put it....I’m intrigued to know.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tripod2 said:

He's definitely hitting that.  The Leora sycophants will defend her to the death, but he was clearly no "long lost friend". lol smh

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s not sycophantic to state the truth in support of someone, if you knew the facts and who he was, perhaps you might do the same. Can’t a woman see a genuine male friend without the gobshites of the  world accusing her of bedding him.

And pray tell oh wise one, Just why he was not clearly “ a long lost friend “ as you put it....I’m intrigued to know.

"He's def hitting that?" Sounds like high school speak to me. And with zero evidence. Hey, I like her too, but I sure as hell know the dividing line between fantasy and reality. That's all I'll say because "The Kool Cat" got this.

• Like 3