Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

15 hours ago, Dragon77 said:

It was obvious that Leora had a new man in her life. It's amazing to see some pretty naïve comments from people who think it could be a delivery guy or whatever. This man may not want to be filmed and watched by thousands of people in very intimate moments. Leora sleeps with him in his apartment and she will probably spend the whole night at home.

With regard to Paul there are several hypotheses: Either they have decided on a common agreement the separation or perhaps that Leora deceives him with the other. On the other hand, it is quite amazing to see Paul keep the dog.

Anyway I think Leora did not like Paul for a long time, she stayed with him only to stay on the site to earn a living and have a quiet life, because I guess it's not easy to find someone another who would agree to be filmed 24 hours a day while having a sincere love for him. This is not the case for many other sites where there are fakes couples. (I say that this is only my opinion.)

Was there in light of the past 24 hours anything you wanted to amend  from your posting. ?  Just inquiring.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

That was one of the strangest visits  I think I have ever seen... if, indeed, Leora's guest was a long lost friend. What I found strange was the effort that Leora and her guest seemed to be making to minimize the amount of time that they were in the same with each other. Except for the obvious text communications and the verbal conversations while in different rooms, the avoidance behavior seemed rather obvious to me. They did manage to coordinate together a late night cup of tea but Leora drank hers in her bedroom while he enjoyed the sofa. Their rapid departure from the apartment after awakening suggest they may have been looking forward to getting off camera. Just my humble opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

j ai recue un ami de longtemp mais rien ne s est passe nous sommes trop amis pourtant j avais envie de faire l amour suis decue mais c la vie je ne sait comment lui faire comprendre

J'aimeAfficher la liste de "Likes"

Commentaire

PartagerAfficher la liste de partages
Les plus anciens en haut
Leora Vladina

1-9022-128

Leora Vladina

j avais meme laissais ma porte de la chambre ouverte au cas ou je me suis changee a cote de lui mais rien deception

11 minutes ago, philo said:

That was one of the strangest visits  I think I have ever seen... if, indeed, Leora's guest was a long lost friend. What I found strange was the effort that Leora and her guest seemed to be making to minimize the amount of time that they were in the same with each other. Except for the obvious text communications and the verbal conversations while in different rooms, the avoidance behavior seemed rather obvious to me. They did manage to coordinate together a late night cup of tea but Leora drank hers in her bedroom while he enjoyed the sofa. Their rapid departure from the apartment after awakening suggest they may have been looking forward to getting off camera. Just my humble opinion.

Merci ,tu as parfaitement tout résumé. ils se sont évités comme des inconnus et sont partis ensemble. C'était très étrange, pour ma part ça cache forcément quelque chose. 😅

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I agree Paul must know what's going on, while he's very clever, he'll never be the sharpest knife in the drawer, although he's not completely lacking, so if he can't see what she's up to via RLC, he can easily find out by looking at the postings about her on CC.

I have to ask about dreams is it in her dreams or ours????

"I have to ask about dreams isn't in her dreams or ours??"..hehe,i like to dream is both our dreams and her also.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gisele duroi said:
j ai recue un ami de longtemp mais rien ne s est passe nous sommes trop amis pourtant j avais envie de faire l amour suis decue mais c la vie je ne sait comment lui faire comprendre

Commentaire

PartagerAfficher la liste de partages
Les plus anciens en haut
Leora Vladina

1-9022-128

Leora Vladina

j avais meme laissais ma porte de la chambre ouverte au cas ou je me suis changee a cote de lui mais rien deception

j'aurais pris l'invitation de passer la nuit comme indice et j'aurais explore plus pour ne pas rater l'occasion.