Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

27 minutes ago, gisele duroi said:

pourtant c ce quelle m avait dit que paul ne reviendrais pas et qu elle aurais tres bientot de la visite qu une garce cette fille vouloir son meilleur copain grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Elle discute souvent sur Skype avec Paul mais aussi avec d'autres amis, suffirait juste de comprendre un peu ce qu'elle dit pour déduire des informations et broder de bonnes histoires derrière  

Moi je sent que derrière ce VK, il y a un mec qui s'appel Robert et qui a l'air de bien s'amuser :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, when said:

i know someone who has never been hit by a 300lb linebacker

🤣🤣  And I know someone who should have moved out of the way to avoid being hit by this mythological 300 pound linebacker .....🤣🤪 If they had removed all of his armour he would only have weighed 180 pounds...🤗

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dragon77 said:

Thank you, you have everything perfectly summarized. they avoided each other like strangers and left together. It was very strange, for my part it necessarily hides something. 😅

With respect for your opinion, but I believe  you are totally wrong in your assessment of the situation....He is unquestionably a long term friend, possibly in Prague for a couple of days, maybe to see a rock show or something similar, she joined him for several hours and did what anyone would do in the circumstances, allowed him to crash at her place for the night. Then accompany him for something to eat and drink prior to him continuing on his travels I would imagine.

He is obviously travelling, by the fact he had his tooth brush, paste, soap and even towel with him.

Nothing to alarm Paul with there. 😁 Nor us for that matter. 😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

That was one of the strangest visits  I think I have ever seen... if, indeed, Leora's guest was a long lost friend. What I found strange was the effort that Leora and her guest seemed to be making to minimize the amount of time that they were in the same with each other. Except for the obvious text communications and the verbal conversations while in different rooms, the avoidance behavior seemed rather obvious to me. They did manage to coordinate together a late night cup of tea but Leora drank hers in her bedroom while he enjoyed the sofa. Their rapid departure from the apartment after awakening suggest they may have been looking forward to getting off camera. Just my humble opinion.

He's definitely hitting that.  The Leora sycophants will defend her to the death, but he was clearly no "long lost friend". lol smh

• Like 1

Leora's situation looks rather intense to me. I think that they have spent at least two days together off camera except for the break last night. I think that Leora brought him on camera because she wanted to be with him but did not want to have questions about where she spent the night. Six hours off camera today and she comes home for 10 minutes  to pick up something and back out again. I'm actually happy for her but I am very critical of the "Real Life" being off camera (just as I have been for all the others who pulled this same stunt over the past six years).

• Like 1