Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

Just now, rado07 said:

Thank you!
So no picture everywhere☹️

Yes. It may be under maintenance at the moment. I'm glad because I need to get some sleep. Let's enjoy her tomorrow, although I'll be at my at my lady friend's house but you guys stand in for me, ok? Cheers!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yes. It may be under maintenance at the moment. I'm glad because I need to get some sleep. Let's enjoy her tomorrow, although I'll be at my at my lady friend's house but you guys stand in for me, ok? Cheers!

Good night😴

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Your fantasy, you mean!

Last time an apartment occupied by Leora was " Under Maintenance " for so long it didn't reopen, and she was not seen again for three months. I hope today is not "Groundhog Day"

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

La última vez que un departamento ocupado por Leora estuvo "En mantenimiento" durante tanto tiempo que no se volvió a abrir, y no la volvieron a ver en tres meses. Espero que hoy no sea el "Día de la Marmota"

hello jimbo... good morning....
I hope it's fixed soon... hahaha
several days ago... many cameras failed, did not stop loading the page... every two minutes..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I hope it's just that... 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Last time an apartment occupied by Leora was " Under Maintenance " for so long it didn't reopen, and she was not seen again for three months. I hope today is not "Groundhog Day"

jimbo, unfortunately I think you're right, there's no images available on Replay from around 02:00 her time and her apartment went under maintenance around 05:00. To comply with her visa she had to leave a few days before the visa expiry date to qualify for another Visitor Visa after 180 days.

As you've mentioned before it's going to be a long winter unless she pops up elsewhere

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

¿Quizás viene Paul?

Paul isn't going to Prague... he hasn't done anything to solve his passport... 
The only person who intended to go was Sasha his friend... Leora was looking forward to spending halloween together... it's impossible ... I hope I'm wrong... hahaha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1