B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

Que les pasa a las chicas con Holly?, a excepción de Frida parece que están muy distantes con ella.

A couple of the girls are mad at Holly for various reasons so they have chosen to exclude her.  I notice it's also extending to Frida a little bit as well.  Frida though is not likely to give a shit.

Holly should get out of the house a couple of nights and go visit B1 and B2.

1 minute ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Un par de las chicas están locas en Holly por diversas razones, por lo que han optado por excluir de ella. Me he dado cuenta que también está extendiendo a Frida un poco también. Frida aunque no es probable que dé una mierda.

Acebo debe salir de la casa un par de noches e ir visita B1 y B2.

Pero sabes la razón?

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Pero sabes la razón?

Mostly just guesses.  Evelyn was very mad about things Holly said when they all went to the club the other night and just generally seemed to dislike Holly.  Alla, no idea really, all started after they got back from the club.  Cherry and Holly have barely interacted in a week.  Mel, no idea.

A lot of toxicity in the house that can really only be fixed by talking it though, which I assume they will do when they are ready.  Or they will keep their grudges until Holly leaves in 3 weeks.