B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't think it's important for all the girls to get along perfect, These little quarrels are simply a part of real life and should not be of any issue for us as viewers. I think, RLC should not be about creating the most positive pseudo-world possible (were all people are happy all the time), but about providing a glimpse into the lives of the residents. 

Anyway, The Basic issue with all the GOV places is that most of the girls avoid the actual participation in the project. Thereby I don't see any difference if the girls perform silly Shows or stay away altogether. In both cases we don't see anything of their lives. 

As I said, the best would be to adjust the concept of the GOV places (especially B4). The way it is now obviously doesn't really work. For B4, RLC could try including 2-3 guys in the cast and see how it works. I think, this could motivate at least a few girls to spend some quality time in the house, too. 

I understand, that everything is solved, throwing two or three cocks in this apartment, it seemed to me that I had already heard

• Like 2

these apartments, in the end they still make me smile, watching the replay, Evelyn that at a certain point of the night, feels the strong call to masturbate and is forced to go to Cherry's room to do it, every now and then, I forget how life is real

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

these apartments, in the end they still make me smile, watching the replay, Evelyn that at a certain point of the night, feels the strong call to masturbate and is forced to go to Cherry's room to do it, every now and then, I forget how life is real

She wants more privacy, nothing wrong with that 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I understand, that everything is solved, throwing two or three cocks in this apartment, it seemed to me that I had already heard

I don't think it's even more important to improve casting.

But in the end, I really think that B4 is just too big and too far away from city only for girls. If RLC would add some guys there, it would certainly lead to more living in the apartment.  The goal should be to stop giving shows. 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Yep

Laima left with all her stuff via the garage. 
She had not packed for a flight, so she is likely to stay in Barca

maybe she waiting the clean lady finish her work in B1 for after  move  in there

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

maybe she waiting the clean lady finish her work in B1 for after  move  in there

Rlc said on the site that Laima left the project so no B1 or B2 or B4 for her 

She's now a guest if we see her again in B4 like right now 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Rlc said on the site that Laima left the project so no B1 or B2 or B4 for her 

She's now a guest if we see her again in B4 like right now 

ok i forget always to check the update section on the top of the rlc page 🙂

good if she left the project i prefer that