B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think RLC has given a shit since they first started.  They have had a lot of good advice over the years in a lot of posts but they simply do not wish to listen.  

Look where it's got them.

you are most probably correct SC but when they first started they were small and manageable and it was of much less importance.  as their span of control grew beyond what they were capable of managing,  this is where it really started to show up in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't think it's even more important to improve casting.

But in the end, I really think that B4 is just too big and too far away from city only for girls. If RLC would add some guys there, it would certainly lead to more living in the apartment.  The goal should be to stop giving shows. 

I give up Alladino, you win!!  RLC, please promptly remove all the girls from B4 and replace them with all guys so that Alladino will get his daily dosage of cock and balls!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I give it Alladino, you win!!  RLC, please promptly remove all the girls from B4 and replace them with all guys so that Alladino will get his daily dosage of cock and balls!!

😀😱

7 girls "living" in the house and a good number of them have sex with dudes..outside in some other houses.Not sure how Rlc thinks will actract new paid users this way,won't be with some lame bathube showers "events" for sure.Think is the worst moment,cast of girls i seen to date in b4.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

7 girls "living" in the house and a good number of them have sex with dudes..outside in some other houses.Not sure how Rlc thinks will actract new paid users this way,won't be with some lame bathube showers "events" for sure.Think is the worst moment,cast of girls i seen to date in b4.

that's just it Ze, it's just a bad mix of girls this time around and nothing else.

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I give it Alladino, you win!!  RLC, please promptly remove all the girls from B4 and replace them with all guys so that Alladino will get his daily dosage of cock and balls!!

I heard you. So be it.