B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

7 minutes ago, billiboy said:

In my oppinion they should not tell them that they have to shower, bate or have sex (with girls or boys) in front of the cam, because this makes the things even more staged than they are already (due to the situation of the cams). But they can be more selective in casting girls, i.e. looking for open minded girls regarding being naked of behaving sexually open in front of others.

I don't mean instructing them, I mean asking a simple question before casting them, are you willing to shower, bate or have sex in the apartment, if it comes to that. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't mean instructing them, I mean asking a simple question before casting them, are you willing to shower, bate or have sex in the apartment, if it comes to that. 

They can easily lie during the answers then not do anything when they get the spot. In fact, I'd be willing to bet a good portion of them do lie just to be on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They can easily lie during the answers then not do anything when they get the spot. In fact, I'd be willing to bet a good portion of them do lie just to be on.

As I am sure they have a kind of contract and the girls get payments, it's not a big deal to act appropriately to lies. 

2 minutes ago, billiboy said:

As I am sure they have a kind of contract and the girls get payments, it's not a big deal to act appropriately to lies. 

Apparently not since they are constantly bringing in girls who either continuously do things off cam or just flat out not do anything at all.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Apparently not since they are constantly bringing in girls who either continuously do things off cam or just flat out not do anything at all.

This is why I said before that the main question is is not what we expect but what RLC expects from them.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You soon see if they were lying. Then you can throw them out.

4 hours ago, gaelgamorkh said:

...which is why the "minor issue" didn't get resolved. Cherry isn't mature enough/doesn't give a fuck if she upsets someone. Add Mel to the mix and it's like touring the explosives factory with a lit torch. How twatty are you when you drop your roommate and BFF like day old seafood? They were like Thelma & Louise for a minute, but Thelma decided to drive the car off the cliff alone.

...and that's probably the source of Evelyn's insecurities, she was losing her new "friend" and pecking hen to the hot chick.

And lets not forget Holly spent 4 fucking hours on Evelyns nails.

• Like 1

Looking at Noldus tenet lists it looks like they give everybody at least 30 days.  Which coincidentally is how long most of the girls who didn't do much lasted.  From my tenure, Grace and Toni stand out because I couldn't even remember what they looked like.  Diva I only remember from one thing.  It also reminded me of Karla and when her BF told us he was going to fuck our mothers. 

So if I were to make another wild guess seems to use a carrot (aka money) to create content and if choose to not do anything they send you on your way.  Do any of the current girls deserve this fate?  Eh.  They aren't exactly making content like the previous sets of girls but I'm not sure RLC gambling on replacements is much better. 

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

The only question is, how could RLC improve that? I still think RLC should finally start casting some guys for this place. Just 2-3 guys would be perfect.

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...RLC PLEASE start hiring guys to take the place of two to three girls in B4.  I'm begging you RLC,  I will even stop ranting on how sorry and mismanaged I think your site is.  For the love of something sacred, PLEASE start casting guys in the spots of girls so I don't have to listen to anymore of Alladino's bullshit!!

5 hours ago, gaelgamorkh said:

so the "slutty" thing is only on Evelyn. She keeps doing show-like things, but she's unfortunately totally clueless without a mentor (*cough* Holly) and ends up with stop-start performances and loses confidence in her own ability/appeal. Stunning body, but doesn't know how/lacks confidence to do a show (but wants to). Like having a sports car and sitting in your driveway revving it in front of the neighbor. That thing has never been out of second gear, such a waste.

the first thing i read when i got home from the Astros watch party, was about Evelyn and how she couldn't make up her mind just how much to show of herself or not and that led to a very piss poor attempt at putting on some kind of masturbation show in Cherry's room.  i was told it was actually quite sad and that the person who told me this will not be following her anymore.  by what you say, it sounds like my source is spot on!!

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

As I said, the best would be to adjust the concept of the GOV places (especially B4). The way it is now obviously doesn't really work. For B4, RLC could try including 2-3 guys in the cast and see how it works. I think, this could motivate at least a few girls to spend some quality time in the house, too. 

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE RLC...cast some fucking guys in B4 before I lose my fucking mind!!!

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Yeah, her and Mindy are still here after being packed for a day or two.  I wonder if they are having issues getting flights out for them.

LOL don't forget the clone Naomi....i read where she packed a week or two ago and she is still here.  RLC just doesn't give a shit anymore...plain, pure, and simple!!

4 hours ago, jackgold said:

no nothing, I'm going to do the same, its a waste of money and time. the last week its been one of the worst in all rlc time

you will never find anything in your life that is as big a waste of time and money as RLC!

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

But why an apartment with only girls should be more realistic than an apartment with girls and Boys is something you should explain. From my point of view an apartment with both sexes is more realistic because this is what the real world looks like.

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE RLC, put me out of my misery!!

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC just doesn't give a shit anymore...plain, pure, and simple!!

I don't think RLC has given a shit since they first started.  They have had a lot of good advice over the years in a lot of posts but they simply do not wish to listen.  

Look where it's got them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1