B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Seriously, do you really think the girls are having the actual birthday party in the apartment? Admittedly, I didn't look at the whole thing, but replay shows me that this whole thing is very much like the usual bullshit shows. 

The fact that 50% of the girls are dressed normally only makes it more strange that the other half was half naked. 

I'm sure many guys here, when they get home, put their 'comfy's' on...I certainly do. Whether it be lounge wear, PJ's, shorts and T-shirt (not here in England right now 😬) or full clobber like Mel. She often wears shoes like these in the house, which look totally uncomfortable, but there you go. 

No, in response to the highlighted bit. I don't think this. This is A birthday party, involving all the housemates. The bigger celebration, imo, will take place outside the apt tomorrow, but not involving all the girls, because, although they kissed and made up tonight, they won't all be besties afterv what transpired...But It would be great if they all celebrated together tomorrow, went clubbing, and all brought a guy back and fucked their brains out, but I can't see that happening somehow...😏

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Somebody is having a birthday and it seems to be requiring some negotiations.

That is one of the questions that RLC asks before you can be considered to participate --are you having a birthday in the next 1-3 months 😏

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is one of the questions that RLC asks before you can be considered to participate --are you having a birthday in the next 1-3 months 😏

I think a coupla of the girls have slipped up and had 2 birthdays during their stay...😏😏

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure many guys here, when they get home, put their 'comfy's' on...I certainly do. Whether it be lounge wear, PJ's, shorts and T-shirt (not here in England right now 😬) or full clobber like Mel. She often wears shoes like these in the house, which look totally uncomfortable, but there you go. 

No, in response to the highlighted bit. I don't think this. This is A birthday party, involving all the housemates. The bigger celebration, imo, will take place outside the apt tomorrow, but not involving all the girls, because, although they kissed and made up tonight, they won't all be besties afterv what transpired...But It would be great if they all celebrated together tomorrow, went clubbing, and all brought a guy back and fucked their brains out, but I can't see that happening somehow...😏

It looks to have just pissed them off more in the end.  Holly and Mel are not happy about it. But they are talking.