B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

This girls deliver it raw(in a good way)seems Piper isn't very happy with the deliver Taylor is suffering the consequences lol,Taylor did the right thing and gone to bedroom to give space.Real life in cams for sure.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This girls deliver it raw(in a good way)seems Piper isn't very happy with the deliver Taylor is suffering the consequences lol,Taylor did the right thing and gone to bedroom to give space.Real life in cams for sure.

it reminds me carina/sabrina when they argue i like this italian style :biggrin:

let see if we will have the same happy end

• Upvote 1

Just now, firewall said:

it reminds me carina/sabrina when they argue i like this italian style :biggrin:

Hehe,real life is back to rlc😎The Italian language is so melodic,pleasing that sound good even in arguing😁.Man don't like to see the girls this way,hope they make peace fast.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,real life is back to rlc😎The Italian language is so melodic,pleasing that sound good even in arguing😁.Man don't like to see the girls this way,hope they make peace fast.

we know what will happen when a lesbian couple arguing, stay tuned this night 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I can assure you that it is also a pleasure for me to follow these girls, they are very nice and very in love, it really seems to come into the lives of two people, it would be nice if there were other participants like them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I can assure you that it is also a pleasure for me to follow these girls, they are very nice and very in love, it really seems to come into the lives of two people, it would be nice if there were other participants like them

Glad to know that,think the original concept of Rlc was this,"real"people living their daily life's in cams,raw,full of surprising moments,no scripts.Loving watching this two girls in cams.

• Upvote 3