B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

Just my personal view but i think house is more enjoyable because the residents aren't Barca ex residents,instead of having a girl naked all over th house,in bed with ass,pussy turned to cams all the time we have two regular couples that altough know well how to play the "game" they aren't "filled" with Barca  girls style things.To bad is just a matter of time till N&B leave and then P&T and that probably house will return to old(worse)style.At least we still have two,three months to enjoy.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I do not think so either.
but the two couples will give that impression (it's a game)

N&B don't do threesomes,foursomes in cams,usualy if it happens houses go offline,could be because of their family or something.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

N&B don't do threesomes,foursomes in cams,usualy if it happens houses go offline,could be because of their family or something.

Exactly 100% agree

But the relationship is much more interesting when a relationship develops between the couples.
even if this relationship between the two pairs is only played and there is no sex
My personal point of view is: there is a planned program or a vague specification for each room, for each couple, some make it good and make it appear real, others do not

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

Exactly 100% agree

But the relationship is much more interesting when a relationship develops between the couples.
even if this relationship between the two pairs is only played and there is no sex
My personal point of view is: there is a planned program or a vague specification for each room, for each couple, some make it good and make it appear real, others do not

"Some make it good and make it appear real" exactly my friend.And not many rlc residents or ex residents managed to have that "talent",Nelly&Bogdan have that,and Seems Piper&Taylor the same,the key is to make it look natural,spontaneous even when is something arranged.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1