B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I agree 100%. The strength of this cast is its authenticity and serenity. The danger of losing that when one of the B4 girls wants to do a show is just too big.  

RLC should leave the four just as they are. Perfect. 

Absolutely.looks good and "homie" precisely because they are two normal couples,no trace of Barca girls naked all the time or waiting to her Barca girlfriends to arrive for a night show.Its great like it is.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

nobody mentioned Bogdan and Piper leaving together around 17:00 hours and now there is just Nelly and Taylor left in the apartment.  i would have thought that would have been something worth mentioning!

If he gets laid good for him,she is gorgeous and a great fok no doubt.But honestly i think they just gone do other things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am the only that for some time by now(mainly after nelly&bogdan arrived)that kinda sees this house not as a couples in vacations(that gets bored after a couple weeks)but more as a normal house,kinda like a couples house?Gona be tuff when both actual couples leave and house returns to old style😔.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

nobody mentioned Bogdan and Piper leaving together around 17:00 hours and now there is just Nelly and Taylor left in the apartment.  i would have thought that would have been something worth mentioning!

Nelly knows Bogdan exactly, she knows that she can let the two alone.
I'm not so sure about Taylor.::)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, rado07 said:

i think whats portrayed and what actually happens is two different things.  it's very strange that Nelly just nonchalantly let's Bogdan go off with a girl that is hot little firecracker!!  this is what makes the forum fun, is to come up with scenarios when things like this happens.  it could all be innocent or it could be that Nelly knows Bogdan wants to fuck that little pixies brains out and she gave Bogdan the go ahead and off the two went.  just to say Nelly knows Bogdan exactly and that she can leave the two to go off together with nothing happening....nobody knows anybody exactly!!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i think whats portrayed and what actually happens is two different things.  it's very strange that Nelly just nonchalantly let's Bogdan go off with a girl that is hot little firecracker!!  this is what makes the forum fun, is to come up with scenarios when things like this happens.  it could all be innocent or it could be that Nelly knows Bogdan wants to fuck that little pixies brains out and she gave Bogdan the go ahead and off the two went.  just to say Nelly knows Bogdan exactly and that she can leave the two to go off together with nothing happening....nobody knows anybody exactly!!

"Hot Little Firecracker" is an apt description of Piper 😁

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good point of view,this type of situations,views is what a forum interesting and varied.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

To be honest i always tought Nelly&Bogdan are a lot more  adventurous than what we see in cams,we just don't see that aspect of their life in cams(with exception of Nelly playing with one or other girl),bet they have wonderful "stories" with Masha,dasha and others😉.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To be honest i always tought Nelly&Bogdan are a lot more  adventurous than what we see in cams,we just don't see that aspect of their life in cams(with exception of Nelly playing with one or other girl),bet they have wonderful "stories" with Masha,dasha and others😉.

Exactly Ze

• Upvote 3