B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

To be honest i always tought Nelly&Bogdan are a lot more  adventurous than what we see in cams,we just don't see that aspect of their life in cams(with exception of Nelly playing with one or other girl),bet they have wonderful "stories" with Masha,dasha and others😉.

OT...I see your boy scored yet another hatrick tonight...

The cams in livingroom when the lights of room are low are really bad,it becomes a blood low def mess with "bonus" blur and lag.Really unfair the Barca houses have good cams and regular houses like this one,Masha and Carla have this crap cams😣.I don't give a fok for watching two dozens fake lesbians girls layed in bed melting with the ocasional "want to be erotic" show,i want to watch Piper and Taylor watching the foking movie and drinking Spanish wine but the image quality it's worst than my 80s grundig color tv,god have mercy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i think whats portrayed and what actually happens is two different things.  it's very strange that Nelly just nonchalantly let's Bogdan go off with a girl that is hot little firecracker!!  this is what makes the forum fun, is to come up with scenarios when things like this happens.  it could all be innocent or it could be that Nelly knows Bogdan wants to fuck that little pixies brains out and she gave Bogdan the go ahead and off the two went.  just to say Nelly knows Bogdan exactly and that she can leave the two to go off together with nothing happening....nobody knows anybody exactly!!

The minute they walk out the door they know speculations will fly.   My guess is they went to search for a Christmas Present for Nelly.  Nelly's likely getting tired of Flowers annually.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT...I see your boy scored yet another hatrick tonight...

Piper...don't think so.Even when she and Taylor are with less clothes and Bogdan appears(dancing the mític lambada)the girls imediatly have the preoccupation to cover better.But Masha..Sasha..that's anotehr story,that sadly we will never see or even be sure  of what hapened or not😉

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Piper...don't think so.Even when she and Taylor are with less clothes and Bogdan appears(dancing the mític lambada)the girls imediatly have the preoccupation to cover better.But Masha..Sasha..that's anotehr story,that sadly we will never see or even be sure  of what hapened or not😉

No..Ronaldo lol! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1