Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

From what I've read we're still uncertain whether she's accompanied or not... hahaha.
a small detail that I just saw...in the bathroom there is a sweatshirt pants hanging in the dryer...
is curious, all the kitchen well collected and clean ... without any food item .... guest room, collection and sofa clean t-shirts ... etc....
the bed is made... it is strange... she always leaves it half done.....
in the shoe cabinet at the entrance of the house... she always has a lot of things... today she is clean and without things.....
I imagine that in a few hours we will get out of the doubt ... hahaha

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Por lo que he leído, todavía no estamos seguros de si está acompañada o no ... jajaja.
un pequeño detalle que acabo de ver ... en el baño hay un pantalón de sudadera colgado en la secadora ...
es curioso, toda la cocina está bien recogida y limpia ... sin ningún artículo de comida ... habitación de huéspedes, colección y camisetas limpias del sofá ... etc ...
la cama está hecha ... es extraño ... ella siempre la deja a medio hacer ...
en el zapatero a la entrada de la casa ... ella siempre tiene muchas cosas ... hoy está limpia y sin cosas .....
Me imagino que en unas horas saldremos de la duda ... jajaja

por una vez y sin k sirva de precedente estoy de acuerdo contigo jajaja

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

por una vez y sin k sirva de precedente estoy de acuerdo contigo jajaja

we don't have to agree.... I can be the way I am... but I like to analyze the facts.....
I have also commented many times that she takes the birth control pill ........ that is because she is ready to have real sex ...... and I'm sure she takes ... that conversation with her friend sasha, I understood perfectly ...

no tenemos que estar de acuerdo.... yo puedo ser como soy.... pero me gusta analizar los hechos....
tambien he comentado muchas veces que ella toma la pildora anticonceptiva....... eso es porque ella esta preparada para tener sexo real...... y estoy seguro que la toma... esa conversacion con su amiga sasha, la entendi perfectamente..

• Like 2

what has fucked me the most... is that RLC... has had so much time in maintenance... I don't believe anything for technical problems....
since I am a member and I pay... I want to have access to see at the time I want to see...
this weekend... on Thursday afternoon I'm going on a trip, and I won't see anything... but it's my choice... I do not want other people like rlc, deprive me of seeing something I pay...
and if there are sex workers, who are not willing to expose their lives, to stay at home, and to look for work to be able to survive ...

lo que mas me ha jodido... es que RLC.. haya tenido tanto tiempo el apartamente en mantenimiento... no me creo nada de nada por problemas tecnicos....
ya que soy miembro y pago.. quiero tener acceso a ver a la hora que quiera ver...
este fin de semana... el jueves por la tarde me voy de viaje, y no vere nada... pero es mi elccion... no quiero que otras personas como rlc, me priven de ver algo que pago..
y si hay trabajadores sexuales, que no estan dispuestos a exponer su vida , que se queden en su casa, y que busquen trabajo para poder matenerse...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would love to see a list of all the apartments and which city they are in! Would anyone have this info?

BTW all the previous posts about the location of the apartments in this thread  are found in Noldus thread--who should get the credit. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, raul399 said:

we don't have to agree.... I can be the way I am... but I like to analyze the facts.....
I have also commented many times that she takes the birth control pill ........ that is because she is ready to have real sex ...... and I'm sure she takes ... that conversation with her friend sasha, I understood perfectly ...

Si c'est vrai, ça confirme bien ce que je disais. Leora voit quelqu'un en dehors de rlc. ( probablement l'homme qui est venu dans l'appartement)

Je ne vois pas pourquoi elle prendrait la pilule alors qu'elle est sensé être seule à Prague depuis 3 mois et toujours en couple avec Paul selon certains du forum. C'est triste, mais ça me fait de la peine pour Paul. Pendant qu'elle s'amuse, lui attend en russie et joue les babysister pour eva.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, raul399 said:

we do not have to agree .... I can be as I am .... but I like to analyze the facts ....
I have also commented many times that she takes the contraceptive pill ....... that's because She is ready to have real sex ... and I'm sure she takes it ... that conversation with her friend Sasha, I understood her perfectly ...

Sometimes my friend women continue taking the birth pill when they are not having regular sex, as it helps control the regularity of the menstrual cycle...and what's the point of not taking them if you have to resume when you get back to Russia. Just a thought !!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Dragon77 said:

If it's true, it confirms what I said. Leora sees someone outside rlc. (probably the man who came to the apartment)

I do not see why she would take the pill when she is supposed to be alone in Prague for 3 months and still in couple with Paul according to some of the forum. It's sad, but it makes me feel sorry for Paul. While she is having fun, she is waiting for him in russia and plays the babysister for eva.

It is with respect still supposition...nothing else. 

• Like 3