Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally, I believe she will be going back to Krasnoyarsk sometime next week...for sure! :confused:

I think you are probably correct, and i believe Auntie may be visiting soon?.......so im here wishing for a wonderful Halloween and weekend 🙂 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, beckett said:

I think you are probably correct, and i believe Auntie may be visiting soon?.......so im here wishing for a wonderful Halloween and weekend 🙂 

Auntie is due next Wednesday...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Or, if not, a Town LIKE Alice!

Someone will distort what has been said and re-present it as Leora is moving in and having an affair with Alice Cooper, in all likelihood.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

So you guys who speak Leora's language have the advantage over those of us who don't. From what I can make of the limited conversation, it seems that Leora may have violated someone's privacy by trying to keep her fans up to date. RLC's solution was to "technically" shut down her apartment for two days to resolve the matter. Meanwhile, she potentially gets to stay away with her beau off camera (for those who believe this theory) or she gets to spend time with Paul and her dog (and I've got property in Florida for sale for those who are interested). Any updates for the English only speaking fans would be appreciated.

• Like 2