Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

On a totally different vein and in no way meant to be associated with some peoples theories, and is in no way a complaint, purely an observation. 

When she first arrived in Prague and in the first month following, it was the norm for her to " perform" twice per day, either two at night, or one before she went out in the afternoon and one at night.....Now she just does the one if we are lucky, and has her creativity waned recently?

When was the last time she did one in the afternoon ? anyone remember...Perhaps she is just marking time until its time to go home again...Who knows.

Perhaps three months on her own away from Paul and Eva is too much for her. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

A veces, mis amigas continúan tomando la píldora de nacimiento cuando no tienen relaciones sexuales regulares, ya que ayuda a controlar la regularidad del ciclo menstrual ... y cuál es el punto de no tomarlas si tienes que reanudarlas cuando vuelvas a Rusia. Solo un pensamiento !!

yo tomo la pildora y no es para no quedarme embarazada es para controlar mi ciclo menstrual y que sea un poco menos doloroso mi periodo

I take the pill and it is not to not get pregnant is to control my menstrual cycle and make my period a little less painful

• Like 3

1 hour ago, marxsolita said:

yo tomo la pildora y no es para no quedarme embarazada es para controlar mi ciclo menstrual y que sea un poco menos doloroso mi periodo

I take the pill and it is not to not get pregnant is to control my menstrual cycle and make my period a little less painful

Yes, that would be a reason, to control the menstrual cycle.

• Like 1